Sponsored

Buschur's overlanding trailer finally hooked up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buschur

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I started this trailer build about a month ago and it's pretty near completion. Built it specifically for the Maverick in mind.

I kept the weight as low as possible without sacrificing strength. I've got a side by side I will be hauling on it. The trailer empty ended up at 1390#'s Pictured it has everything in/on it with the exception of the side by side (obviously) and 16 gallons of water I will be carrying for showers and such.

The front enclosure has a portable shower, portable toilet, 16 gallons of fresh water, water pump, 1400 watt generator, a few small invertors, two burner and single burner dual fuel stoves, food, dishes, silverware, tools, 10# propane tank, large marine battery on the nose of the trailer, on the top I have my two person Smittybilt overlanding tent. I have to finish the trim work and some wiring for charging ports and lights, other than that it's all done. The tent is deployable with the side by side on the trailer, all features are usable with the side by side on or off. I also have a portable shower/toilet shelter that sets up next to the trailer.

Should make for some great comfortable trips!

Ford Maverick Buschur's overlanding trailer finally hooked up! IMG_0338
Sponsored

OP
OP
Buschur

Buschur

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'd really like to see more detailed pictures of all the features. Looks like fun!
I'll do that, I have a few more small details to finish on it then I'll do a video.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.