Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • Banned
I stop by the oldest and most honest "Ford-Dealer" and bigest in Hoover Alabama that has been in buisness for over 100 years and i can see why,Sales manager Davied Swan and all a there sale people are very honest and up frt they told me the truth for once it was very simple,We treat every body the same.The maverick is order by us at priorty 10 for all of our customers and we sale to customers at MSRP+all taxes no other fees and or add ons.I ask if they got a maverick in and for what ever reason the customer coud not take it would they give a call they said sure it does happen i ask what is your mark up for these spec-order mavericks they meaning the salesman Daniel Willis and or Rusty and fin manager Wade all said they would call me if one come in. Three days later on a saturday morning at 10:30am my phone rings and low and behold it is Daniel from Long Lewis Ford he said they had a HOT-PEPPER-RED LARIAT There that the custermer coud noot take and if i wanted it to give him a cedit card # for 300.00 to hold till i could get down there .man i was so very ecited that i drop my crdit card in the floor trying to get it out to quickly and my handed it to me and i give the # you know i took off down there and was there in 20 min i have tell yall this thing had sun roof copilot and they treated me so kindle they thought that i was a nervous reck and just laugh these oeople are great! they charge me MSRP=25490+options=390.00 hot pepper red+135.00 flr-lnrswithout carpet mats+795.00 sunroof+100.00 trailer hitch w/4pin con=540.00 ford copilot 360 +0 for full size spare=27,450.00+1,495.00 destination total MSRP28,945+1,084 state and county and city taxes=out the door30,030 i am very pleased with these folks at LONG-LEWIS-FORD please give them a call you might be glad you did ph#205-340-1421 call or text Daniel Willis.thank yall
Sponsored

Vongreg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Camry, chevy 2500 HD, Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Awesome, glad you found one and had a good experience.

Snax

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Always nice to come across a dealer that plays a straight game!

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Great, I just called my local dealer and they still want $10k ADM on a $27k msrp.

Good luck

OP
OP

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • Banned
Always nice to come across a dealer that plays a straight game!
you are so right they called this mornig and had a XLT w/LUx and copilot area 51 and i called a friend and he told me the could not just make a quick decition on this i told him it has to be done now call and give crdit card 3,he waited 2 hrs to make adecitin and it was to late it was "gone"
Sponsored