OP

yekimikey

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend 2.3
Bad news. They thought that Lariat was 2 days out and it ended up being 3-4 weeks out… so I’m still in waiting mode.

Maverick Grabber

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chrysler 200, 2022 Maverick XLT Red
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have been calling around trying to find one for months while waiting for my xl to be built (still not in production). Yesterday someone who I had called in early Feb of this year said they got a Cactus Gray Lariat Lux package with 4k tow and a moonroof in stock at MSRP! SOLD!!

This was quite the journey, but I couldn't be happier.
I didn't want a high trim Maverick, but at this point I'm just happy to have one with 4k tow (which was a must for me). I'm planning on trading it for my XL whenever it gets finally built...who knows how long that might be.
me too I pick up my red hot pepper xlt in the morning, I guess when the xl arrives I'll have 2 a nicer one and a better mpg in the other

Halo9x

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have been calling around trying to find one for months while waiting for my xl to be built (still not in production). Yesterday someone who I had called in early Feb of this year said they got a Cactus Gray Lariat Lux package with 4k tow and a moonroof in stock at MSRP! SOLD!!

This was quite the journey, but I couldn't be happier.
I didn't want a high trim Maverick, but at this point I'm just happy to have one with 4k tow (which was a must for me). I'm planning on trading it for my XL whenever it gets finally built...who knows how long that might be.
If you’re happy with, why trade it for an XL???
Sponsored