Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good morning everyone,

I've had my Maverick for 1 week now. I'm a lucky man. I got a call from my dealership on a Friday telling me they had a mannequin in stock for the Maverick XLT. I drove over Saturday morning for a test drive. I was looking for the Bronco Sport but my order was cancelled. After the test drive, I was sold and convinced the dealership to sell me this one. Deal done. This Maverick was an awesome ride. Quick, a great ride and looks sharp.

I was waiting till I got a few miles on it to post but I think 300 miles needs a post.

No push to start takes some time to get used to. No power seats but not a big deal. Everything else is great. I purchased the spray in lining from Line-X which was a great idea. I ordered the tailgate damper and the tonneau cover for the bed. Both aren't here yet so I'll post more photos when their here and installed.

Oh I forgot to mention this, mostly short trips but I'm averaging 22.6 mpg even while playing with the different modes. I love the sport mode. 😎

Ford Maverick I got my new Maverick XLT. IMG_20211009_165406

Ford Maverick I got my new Maverick XLT. IMG_20211009_165356

Ford Maverick I got my new Maverick XLT. Screenshot_20211021-053407
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good morning everyone,

I've had my Maverick for 1 week now. I'm a lucky man. I got a call from my dealership on a Friday telling me they had a mannequin in stock for the Maverick XLT. I drove over Saturday morning for a test drive. I was looking for the Bronco Sport but my order was cancelled. After the test drive, I was sold and convinced the dealership to sell me this one. Deal done. This Maverick was an awesome ride. Quick, a great ride and looks sharp.
I was waiting till I got a few miles on it to post but I think 300 miles needs a post.
No push to start takes some time to get used to. No power seats but not a big deal. Everything else is great. I purchased the spray in lining from Line-X which was a great idea. I ordered the tailgate damper and the tonneau cover for the bed. Both aren't here yet so I'll post more photos when their here and installed.

IMG_20211009_165406.jpg

IMG_20211009_165356.jpg
Looks nice. I can hardly wait to get mine.

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
Ford Maverick I got my new Maverick XLT. 89EE833D-0914-40B6-B828-045F86AB5A80

Those XLT wheels look great. Are you going to upgrade your tires?

bravesfan10c

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot Pepper Red XLT FX4 AWD LUX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks great!!! I love the HPR color.

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats! Sweet Ride :)

Sponsored

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Very nice. Congrats.

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP
Tim311

Tim311

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
89EE833D-0914-40B6-B828-045F86AB5A80.gif

Not anytime soon on a tire swap. The ride on these is smooth and quiet. Next year I'll be looking to swap them out. I'm retired and on a fixed budget so I'll need a few months to save up. What would you guys recommend for new tires? I really like the rims so I probably won't be changing these out. But really what's would you guys think I should get for tires?
89EE833D-0914-40B6-B828-045F86AB5A80.gif

I have no idea what kind of tires I should get yet. These tires have a really smooth ride, very quiet and it rides like my wife's Ford Edge. I'm retired and living on a fixed budget so new tires will have to wait till next year.
I really like these rims though so I plan on keeping them but I'm open to suggestions for new tires.
I've been off road with this twice so far getting to my favorite fishing spot with no issues but what would be done great all around tires that function and would look good on my Maverick? I'm open to suggestions.

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
Not anytime soon on a tire swap. The ride on these is smooth and quiet. Next year I'll be looking to swap them out. I'm retired and on a fixed budget so I'll need a few months to save up. What would you guys recommend for new tires? I really like the rims so I probably won't be changing these out. But really what's would you guys think I should get for tires?

I have no idea what kind of tires I should get yet. These tires have a really smooth ride, very quiet and it rides like my wife's Ford Edge. I'm retired and living on a fixed budget so new tires will have to wait till next year.
I really like these rims though so I plan on keeping them but I'm open to suggestions for new tires.
I've been off road with this twice so far getting to my favorite fishing spot with no issues but what would be done great all around tires that function and would look good on my Maverick? I'm open to suggestions.
235/65/17 toyo at3 should work fine.
Sponsored