Sponsored

Hybrid "Late Availability" knowledge when ordered, would have been nice.

pmoore

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Would have been nice to know when ordering in June, that Hybrids were an actual "Late Availability" item. I mean seriously Rapid Red was late availability and is being built and shipped.

Not certain that I would have changed my order preference, but I certainly would have made other vehicle plans in the meanwhile. I'm just very frustrated. Thoughts?
Sponsored

Reactions: JJC

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Would have been nice to know when ordering in June, that Hybrids were an actual "Late Availability" item. I mean seriously Rapid Red was late availability and is being built and shipped.

Not certain that I would have changed my order preference, but I certainly would have made other vehicle plans in the meanwhile. I'm just very frustrated. Thoughts?
Can't depend on much these days. So much stuff we find out the hard way. I have a backup for my backup.

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I didn't do anything major until my Mav went into production. Even then it was a calculated risk and I had to daily my motorcycle in 100 degree Texas weather for about a month. even when the dealer called me i was ready to walk if they tried anything stupid too. The entire process has been "hope for the best but expect the worse and you'll never be surprised" type deal and that was the mindest i had going into it.
Sponsored