David F

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am the lucky recipient of one of the 6000 MY22 Hybrid orders that were assigned a VIN and scheduled for production that are getting cancelled.

Tim and the Ford memo says by November 9, 2022 my order must be verified by the dealer and resubmitted after the order number is verified not to be a duplicate.

I look on the Ford Order Tracking Home webpage and run a search on my MY22 VIN and order number and it still shows as order confirmed and awaiting production. WTF?
Sponsored

Alkaiser702

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am the lucky recipient of one of the 6000 MY22 Hybrid orders that were assigned a VIN and scheduled for production that are getting cancelled.

Tim and the Ford memo says by November 9, 2022 my order must be verified by the dealer and resubmitted after the order number is verified not to be a duplicate.

I look on the Ford Order Tracking Home webpage and run a search on my MY22 VIN and order number and it still shows as order confirmed and awaiting production. WTF?
That should still be the case until your MY22 order has been cancelled and re-entered by Ford. For now the order must remain where it is to make sure the changeover happens correctly.

altoblue

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What happens if my dealer doesn't do anything?
Sponsored