Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Im getting ready to build some bed rails for my xlt and was wondering how long a bar will fit .i know they can be longer than what ford uses.just getting up parts for truck thats not here🤗
Sponsored

bombast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I can try to remember to measure later. I know Ford's DIY instructions say 30 inches (2.5 feet).

EDIT: If anyone else sees this and is willing to measure, you probably should. I do have brain damage and I frequently forget things.

OP
OP

Gpp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I haven’t been able to even find a truck around sanford to measure the distance.😰

bombast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
36 inches if you go from the rear front (Going over the rubber grommet that covers an electric access point) all the way back to tie down in the back. Add about 2-3 inchs if you remove the tie down, subtract about 4 inches if you dont want to go over the grommet.

Sorry for the delay.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Gpp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thanks for the help.like everyone else im still waiting on a truck.im just getting my add on parts that are available .

Gary C

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I can try to remember to measure later. I know Ford's DIY instructions say 30 inches (2.5 feet).

EDIT: If anyone else sees this and is willing to measure, you probably should. I do have brain damage and I frequently forget things.
i made my own bed rails with everything from home depot for around $50.00. i have 2 sets of rails but not the hardware. the c channel was green spray painted black gross with black gross end caps, have 3 eye bolts for tie down points which can be move as needed, but still no Maverick going on 9 months.
Sponsored