Hello from Sarnia Ontario, Canada!

Gorejess229

First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Ford Maverick Hello from Sarnia Ontario, Canada! D0B0472E-53C1-4593-B9FA-139A4E0A812C
Just got my Maverick XLT yesterday. Love it so much! My previous vehicle was a Ford Escape titanium and within a month of living in the country.. mice had ate the entire electrical system and it was a write off.
🤞🏼 Better not happen to this beauty. (Sooo many traps set). People suggested we oil undercoat it and that may help keep mice away, but when we tried to have the deal shop do that, they said that there was no point in them trying to because it was a waste since there is hardly anything to actually undercoat under there. Have any of you heard of that?
Sponsored

akirk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Quad Cab, XLT Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats on your CG beauty fellow Canadian! I ordered the same colour and delivery is hopefully next week! I haven't heard of the undercoating and them not seeing the point of doing it. The way I see it if the customer wants it then it should be done. I know my dad works at a Ford dealership and had mice chew through a customer's maverick on the second day he had it! I would be trying everything to avoid it!
Happy Travels!

Rickydragon

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.0 Eco AWD Lux Pack 4K Tow Shadow Black
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It’s time to get some cats. They will keep your mice at bay.

Leggo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Hybrid, 1988 Mitsubishi Starion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats Man, that's a beautiful truck.
On a side note, I visited Sarnia, pre-covid. Had a great time there... especially atThe Refined Fool!

BravoBravo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick 2.0 Ecoboost AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
D0B0472E-53C1-4593-B9FA-139A4E0A812C.jpeg
Just got my Maverick XLT yesterday. Love it so much! My previous vehicle was a Ford Escape titanium and within a month of living in the country.. mice had ate the entire electrical system and it was a write off.
🤞🏼 Better not happen to this beauty. (Sooo many traps set). People suggested we oil undercoat it and that may help keep mice away, but when we tried to have the deal shop do that, they said that there was no point in them trying to because it was a waste since there is hardly anything to actually undercoat under there. Have any of you heard of that?
Congrats from down the road in London, Ont. Jessica! I just picked mine up on Friday too. Loving it so far!
What you said about undercoating is interesting. I was talked into having the electronic anti-corrosion module installed. I was thinking about having Krown rustproofing done too. If what you were told is correct, maybe there is no point in that.
Cheers,
Bruce

Ford Maverick Hello from Sarnia Ontario, Canada! AE801DB1-37BE-44FC-B7DB-20031B96F3D0

Sponsored

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats on your CG beauty fellow Canadian! I ordered the same colour and delivery is hopefully next week! I haven't heard of the undercoating and them not seeing the point of doing it. The way I see it if the customer wants it then it should be done. I know my dad works at a Ford dealership and had mice chew through a customer's maverick on the second day he had it! I would be trying everything to avoid it!
Happy Travels!
If mice are so attracted to the cheese smell wiring, maybe Ford should offer a Vegan package.