Sponsored

Hello from Adirondacks NY - Maverick is ordered!

adkbiker

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
After a lot of research and thought ordered a Maverick Lariat 2.0 with trailer package in velocity blue last Friday. Dealer says it will take 6-9 Months to get it. Dealer also said there is a possibility to could roll into the 2023 model year. I currently own a 2014 F-150 FX4 Crew Cab that is is still running great but don't need that big a truck anymore. Meanwhile, getting a lot of good ideas from the forum on after market equipment. Thanks.
Sponsored

BlueOval5.0

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 SuperCab XLT, 5.4L 3V, Chrome Pkg
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Welcome! That sound like a long wait, ouch. Hope you can get it sooner than that. Keep us in the loop.

MrHomeGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
After a lot of research and thought ordered a Maverick Lariat 2.0 with trailer package in velocity blue last Friday. Dealer says it will take 6-9 Months to get it. Dealer also said there is a possibility to could roll into the 2023 model year. I currently own a 2014 F-150 FX4 Crew Cab that is is still running great but don't need that big a truck anymore. Meanwhile, getting a lot of good ideas from the forum on after market equipment. Thanks.
My dealer told me the same dates for my Lariat lux I ordered in July with tow package 2wd and needed to change to awd and added FX4 package. Found an xlt with FX4 and have been driving it in the snow. Impressed with the Falken wild peak tires. Handles well and gas mileage is great. Glad I changed my order to add the FX4.
Ford Maverick Hello from Adirondacks NY - Maverick is ordered! DF358989-1D2D-46CD-8B1C-36B4ABAAEF63
Sponsored