Sponsored

Hadn't received a private offer yet. Called. BOOM. I HAVE A VIN!!!!

FATONY1121

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick xlt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got the email a while back that said I would be receiving a private offer for my rollover. Then comes today's announcement that the order banks are opening up. So I called Ford to find out if and when a private offer would be coming, I would need that to decide how to configure the my23 order since they moved a bunch of my options into single items. The Rep said she did not see a private offer going out to me, but decided to check my order to be sure I had not been scheduled. BOOM! She was happy to inform me that my order had been scheduled for 10/31 with an ETA of 12/13. This is great news since my options will now remain the same and I will get the Velocity Blue color I wanted. I am not sure why they did not send me the scheduling email, but for any who are waiting on their Private offer, it may be worth a call to check on your order. YAY!
Sponsored

Mendicant

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Make absolutely sure that you have a VIN.

Take the number that the customer service representative gave you and enter it here.
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

I was in the situation where they never emailed me notification, I called the service line regularly, and they told me I had one. I track it, and it has completely different options and ordered on a different month. IE, that is somebody else's truck.

You do not want to be in a situation where they tell you on the phone you have a VIN, you do not roll over your '22 order to a '23, and then the order banks close without a truck coming your way.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got the email a while back that said I would be receiving a private offer for my rollover. Then comes today's announcement that the order banks are opening up. So I called Ford to find out if and when a private offer would be coming, I would need that to decide how to configure the my23 order since they moved a bunch of my options into single items. The Rep said she did not see a private offer going out to me, but decided to check my order to be sure I had not been scheduled. BOOM! She was happy to inform me that my order had been scheduled for 10/31 with an ETA of 12/13. This is great news since my options will now remain the same and I will get the Velocity Blue color I wanted. I am not sure why they did not send me the scheduling email, but for any who are waiting on their Private offer, it may be worth a call to check on your order. YAY!
Great news. Glad you received your preferred color too.

OP
OP
FATONY1121

FATONY1121

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick xlt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Make absolutely sure that you have a VIN.

Take the number that the customer service representative gave you and enter it here.
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

I was in the situation where they never emailed me notification, I called the service line regularly, and they told me I had one. I track it, and it has completely different options and ordered on a different month. IE, that is somebody else's truck.

You do not want to be in a situation where they tell you on the phone you have a VIN, you do not roll over your '22 order to a '23, and then the order banks close without a truck coming your way.
Thanks for the info. I did that while I was on the phone with the Rep. I wanted to be sure. I also have it registered in FordPass already as well.

OP
OP
FATONY1121

FATONY1121

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick xlt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Update. After being pushed back to 11/14. I got worried. However they turned on my modules on 11/15 and the truck shipped today 11/21. I am sooooo excited. I will be one of the few and the proud velocity blue maverick owners on the planet.
Sponsored