First Name
vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc terrain
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
my ordered lariat arrived 2 weeks early I can't be any happier. looks beautiful,rides excellent.I ordered a White truck with the black trim it sure stands out. I added the hind scooped overspray in bed liner, and side stripes. This truck stands out and turns heads every were we go.With the 2.0 engine it is very quick.The inside is just perfect for me I have opened over 200 viechiles in my life I'm 76 this is a great truck for the older generation. Hats off to Ford for this one
Sponsored

Pelster94

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
my ordered lariat arrived 2 weeks early I can't be any happier. looks beautiful,rides excellent.I ordered a White truck with the black trim it sure stands out. I added the hind scooped overspray in bed liner, and side stripes. This truck stands out and turns heads every were we go.With the 2.0 engine it is very quick.The inside is just perfect for me I have opened over 200 viechiles in my life I'm 76 this is a great truck for the older generation. Hats off to Ford for this one
Mind taking some pictures and posting them?

Sponsored

1931ModelaA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Congratulations! My dealer just called to say my Maverick had arrived today. I went down to take a look at it. They had it inside the shop when I arrived. There must have been 10 people walking around the truck checking it out. I will stop by tomorrow to drive it and check it out. Looks good at first glance. I will post pictures tomorrow.

White
Lariat
Lux package
FX 4
Sunroof
Falkan tires
Bed liner
Roll up hard top bedcover being installed by dealer tomorrow. (Ordered from Ford)
Sponsored