First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my 2023 Maverick, Lariat, Hybrid back in September, and my dealer rep has been very non communicative, ignoring emails, no COVP, no email from Ford (dealer did not provide mine to Ford), and refused to provide their dealer code so I can contact Ford directly. It has been like playing poker with a blind, deaf, dumb dealer and you cannot check your own cards. The good news is that I finally got a VIN, can check with Ford myself, and it is scheduled for a Feb 20 build with delivery in April. Note: this is not a traditional dealer lot, it's a company where Independant sales agents process car orders for direct delivery to customers. I have used them three other times over the years without issue, but this time was probably the last.
Sponsored

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interesting dealer, how is pricing? MSRP, markup, or discounts?

brucerob62

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gmc terrain
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my 2023 Maverick, Lariat, Hybrid back in September, and my dealer rep has been very non communicative, ignoring emails, no COVP, no email from Ford (dealer did not provide mine to Ford), and refused to provide their dealer code so I can contact Ford directly. It has been like playing poker with a blind, deaf, dumb dealer and you cannot check your own cards. The good news is that I finally got a VIN, can check with Ford myself, and it is scheduled for a Feb 20 build with delivery in April. Note: this is not a traditional dealer lot, it's a company where Independant sales agents process car orders for direct delivery to customers. I have used them three other times over the years without issue, but this time was probably the last.
my email says feb 20 build week but never got build email did you get that? or Delivery window? I got A VIN ..when i click on the "TRack my Order" button it doesnt even show the production week

OP
OP

staleyj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interesting dealer, how is pricing? MSRP, markup, or discounts?
MRSP and any factory offered discounts. It's a service offered to overseas military members/employees where they order the vehicle while overseas for delivery to their upcoming stateside return location. As OFG pointed out the process did work well, just very frustrating gaps in communication once I left the overseas location.

Sponsored

OP
OP

staleyj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
my email says feb 20 build week but never got build email did you get that? or Delivery window? I got A VIN ..when i click on the "TRack my Order" button it doesnt even show the production week
No, I never got the email, my dealer rep finally provided me an update with build date and VIN. I suspect Ford emailed my Rep who wants to play middle man in the info exchange. It very well might slide further to the right, but having a VIN has me pumped on my chances of ever getting the truck.

brucerob62

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gmc terrain
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No, I never got the email, my dealer rep finally provided me an update with build date and VIN. I suspect Ford emailed my Rep who wants to play middle man in the info exchange. It very well might slide further to the right, but having a VIN has me pumped on my chances of ever getting the truck.
How do u know delivery date? My productuon email doesn't say anything .. shoot Ford site doesn't even show my production date

OP
OP

staleyj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here, the prod & delivery dates I have now are from my dealer rep only, not Ford :(.
Sponsored