Not open for further replies.

Wifeysmav

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550iX, GLC300, Boxster
Ordered Lariat, most all options to $39K on November 13. Five months on, it appears no closer to delivery than the day ordered. Nothing from Ford other than the order confirmation November 14 until about a month ago, another email from Ford about production delays. Nothing from the dealer Saratoga (NY) Ford. At lease they are not in the mark-up game like so many other dealers. Delivery of our ordered '22 prior to the '23 ordering seems doubtful at best, Or, choose a '23 at a higher price, now higher interest rates, and another wait? Too much! Bought a new Ranger Lariat with all the goodies off the lot, for less than some of the new and slightly used Mavericks are selling for with $3 to $10K markups.
Sponsored

UncleDuke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fusion
Sorry you had to give up. I took me over 9 months to get a tentative build week. Just passed the 10 month mark and my build week is right after 11 months.
Ford corporate just doesn't get it, and they think they can do away with dealerships???

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered Lariat, most all options to $39K on November 13. Five months on, it appears no closer to delivery than the day ordered. Nothing from Ford other than the order confirmation November 14 until about a month ago, another email from Ford about production delays. Nothing from the dealer Saratoga (NY) Ford. At lease they are not in the mark-up game like so many other dealers. Delivery of our ordered '22 prior to the '23 ordering seems doubtful at best, Or, choose a '23 at a higher price, now higher interest rates, and another wait? Too much! Bought a new Ranger Lariat with all the goodies off the lot, for less than some of the new and slightly used Mavericks are selling for with $3 to $10K markups.
Enjoy your Ranger!

xhristian1

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ES 350
OK.

spexmaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid XLT Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry to read posts like this, I think the truck is well worth the wait. I waited 6 months for my July ordered AWD XL .

Now I’m waiting on a November order Hybrid XLT. I doubt it will be a MY2022 but I’m OK with that, given my late order date. I’m glad I don’t need it NOW.

Plus, I keep seeing more issues with the Hybrid being posted than the EBs. My hope is that by the time my Hybrid comes in the bugs will have been worked out. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Sponsored

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Great first and most likely last post.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
so the absence of regular updates from Ford allowed you to obsess over this and you talked yourself out of the Maverick instead of waiting it out. You have 4 nice other vehicles to drive while waiting and bought outdated mid-size substitute just because you can? Hopefully you didn't actually cancel your order and can trade in the Ranger for the Maverick when it arrives :D

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

You do get price protection on your order and also can choose the incentives and special financing at the time of order. I ordered 7/24/21, supposed to be built this week (we shall see). I mean you gotta do what you gotta do but I doubt you will get much sympathy from this crowd since many of us have waited much longer than you.

Your dealer will probably be thrilled if you canceled the order.

pmoore

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I waited 10 months to receive mine. Had a 2020 Ranger Lariat. Would never go back to a Ranger. I found the ride quality to be terrible. The 2023 MY Ranger will not be fixing that. I have to say that even though 10 months was a very difficult wait, it was well worth it. I love my Maverick!

A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I will be picking my Maverick up 4/14, 9 months 10 days.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.