• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 13, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New Jersey FS - LP Adventure wheels and BF ko2 tires - combo or just tires + freebie $880

maverickeric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 + Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wife wants quieter tires, so I'm selling my wheel/tire or just tire setup. prices OBO

$950 $880- 17" black LP Adventure LP5 wheels in excellent condition with no curb rash, and BF Goodrich All terrain T/A K02 245/65/17 tires with 10k mostly highway miles. Tires run smooth and are balanced, TPMS included and errors, grey lugnuts with key included. Throwing in a SKB hard travel case (no padding) if buyer is interested. Fits with about 1" to spare and takes up half bed width. Will also throw in a set of OEM floor mats that are brand new.

Pickup North NJ, or can meet NYC area in the next few weeks as I'll be in and out of there.

Pic of wheels on car (verified images below)

Ford Maverick FS - LP Adventure wheels and BF ko2 tires - combo or just tires + freebie $880 maverick1

Ford Maverick FS - LP Adventure wheels and BF ko2 tires - combo or just tires + freebie $880 IMG-2497

Ford Maverick FS - LP Adventure wheels and BF ko2 tires - combo or just tires + freebie $880 IMG-2498
Ford Maverick FS - LP Adventure wheels and BF ko2 tires - combo or just tires + freebie $880 IMG-2499
Ford Maverick FS - LP Adventure wheels and BF ko2 tires - combo or just tires + freebie $880 IMG-2500
Ford Maverick FS - LP Adventure wheels and BF ko2 tires - combo or just tires + freebie $880 IMG-2503
Ford Maverick FS - LP Adventure wheels and BF ko2 tires - combo or just tires + freebie $880 IMG-1583 (1)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bry@n

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick XL, F150, Bronco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I’ve dealt with this seller before buying his steelies from him. Good guy and I’ll vouch for a no bs sale.

thats being said, where can I get that cargo net?

OP
OP

maverickeric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 + Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’ve dealt with this seller before buying his steelies from him. Good guy and I’ll vouch for a no bs sale.

thats being said, where can I get that cargo net?
Thanks for the vouch, I appreciate it!

I'm not sure, I got it from work but I'll check later for any markings. It's commercial grade and the size is just right

mielelaw

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mav Tremor, 06 Vette, 11 F250, 07 Shelby, 79 TA
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Bought a cargo net like that in Habitat For Humanity ReSTORE. Brand new, $25.

SnowMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey, I would like to buy your tire wheel package. I am scheduled to get my 2023 Maverick XL hybrid next month and have been looking for a tire/rim set-up that won't have any tire rubbing with the stock set-up. Do you have any tire rub, any TPMS errors (saw errors in your listing). I am located near Albany NY. Thanks!

SnowMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you know the 4 digit date code on the tires? It should be on the white lettering side of the tires. Thanks!
Sponsored