My 26 xl 4k doesn't have the bracket for recovery hooks.
circuitcircus Member First Name Aaron Joined Aug 15, 2026 Threads 2 Messages 10 Reaction score 8 Location IA Vehicle(s) 2026 maverick Engine 2.5L Hybrid Aug 31, 2026 #16 My 26 xl 4k doesn't have the bracket for recovery hooks. Sponsored
B777787 Member First Name Brandon Joined Mar 10, 2024 Threads 0 Messages 17 Reaction score 4 Location Tucson, AZ Vehicle(s) 2022 Ford Maverick XLT HEV Engine 2.5L Hybrid Sep 14, 2026 #17 paneubert said: Here is the info from the manual. Click to expand... 2022-Wrecker-Towing-Guide.pdf 2023-Wrecker-Towing-Guide.pdf 2024WreckerTowingGuide11-30-2023.pdf I hope these help. There isn't anything past 2025 yet.
paneubert said: Here is the info from the manual. Click to expand... 2022-Wrecker-Towing-Guide.pdf 2023-Wrecker-Towing-Guide.pdf 2024WreckerTowingGuide11-30-2023.pdf I hope these help. There isn't anything past 2025 yet.
B777787 Member First Name Brandon Joined Mar 10, 2024 Threads 0 Messages 17 Reaction score 4 Location Tucson, AZ Vehicle(s) 2022 Ford Maverick XLT HEV Engine 2.5L Hybrid Sep 14, 2026 #18 Manuals, Guides, and Certificates This is the link where I got the above information in the previous post. Sponsored
Manuals, Guides, and Certificates This is the link where I got the above information in the previous post. Sponsored