First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm not selling anything, nor an I associated with this seller on EBay, but I purchased one of these cubby grids from him. This takes care of filling up the space that's empty, and holds my phone in place.

Ford Maverick Ford Maverick Cubby Grid for space by display screen cubby grid
Ford Maverick Ford Maverick Cubby Grid for space by display screen cubby grid 2

Cubby Grid
Sponsored

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm not selling anything, nor an I associated with this seller on EBay, but I purchased one of these cubby grids from him. This takes care of filling up the space that's empty, and holds my phone in place.

cubby grid.jpg
cubby grid 2.jpg

Cubby Grid
Interesting, thank you!

GPSMan

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You don't need it. A suction cup mount fits inside. You just gotta "think inside the box". The suction cup is too large to stick to the bottom or top of the cubby. But sticks to the SIDE WALL just fine. 🤓

Maverickblues

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

cubby grid.jpg
cubby grid 2.jpg

Cubby Grid
I was going to make one. I chose this instead because I hope to get a 23 and sell my 22 and didn't want something less attractive in that spot. This seems perfect for it.

OP
OP
RonR1959

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was going to make one. I chose this instead because I hope to get a 23 and sell my 22 and didn't want something less attractive in that spot. This seems perfect for it.
I ended up using double sided tape to keep it secure and in place. I attach a vent mounted cell phone holder on it. Works perfectly!

Sponsored

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I saw someone online (no idea where) who used a piece of foam, like the kind HF sells as "antifatigue mats" stuck in along side this cubby thingee, to hold it securely in place. Seemed to work a charm.

Maverickblues

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I saw someone online (no idea where) who used a piece of foam, like the kind HF sells as "antifatigue mats" stuck in along side this cubby thingee, to hold it securely in place. Seemed to work a charm.
That was kind of my original idea except I didn't want to scracth up the inside of the cubby with a tight fit. I hope to get a 23 hybrid and selling my 22 and want to avoid as many scratches as possible. I do like the way it looks also.

Maverick Grabber

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chrysler 200, 2022 Maverick XLT Red
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm putting in an aquarium for Nemo and Dory will post pic when finished
Sponsored