First Name
dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 saturn sky redline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I talked to Ford Headquarters today about which sync we were getting in the Maverick Lariat Lux Package. They said that we are getting Sync 4 with the bluetooth, so no need to plug the phone in to use google maps and the other apps.

I was also informed that the only production hold on my first edition was the paint. Also the paint would not be a long delay like other items such as the spray on bed liner option , not in a package. I oreded mine on 6/10 and it is not scheduled yet.

They info me that scheduling is kind of a daily thing with info released on Thursdays. That is the info I got from the ford phone number I called to check on my status. 1-800-334-4375
Sponsored

Last edited:

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Whoa. When you say Ford HQ, what exactly do you mean? đź‘€

I’m getting Lariat Lux so this is up my alley.

Timsvtgen1

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
That's odd since everything else official says otherwise (sync 3) . Hope that's definitely the case, though.

G00se

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Explorer Sport
Hope that is true. It would make sense for Ford to have the Sync 4 on a brand new model like the Maverick. Fingers crossed.

Sponsored

Art_Vandelay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Lariat, Subaru WRX
I talked to Ford Headquarters today about which sync we were getting in the Maverick Lariat Lux Package. They said that we are getting Sync 4 with the bluetooth, so no need to plug the phone in to use google maps and the other apps.

I was also informed that the only production hold on my first edition was the paint. Also the paint would not be a long delay like other items such as the spray on bed liner option , not in a package. I oreded mine on 6/10 and it is not scheduled yet.

They info me that scheduling is kind of a daily thing with info released on Thursdays.
I also talked to ford HQ about the maverick’s boating capability and they assured me that the lariat lux will be able to be used as a personal watercraft.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

100% not true. This is a parts bin vehicle.

Shay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The people you call at "HQ" are actually CSR's who really aren't at all at "HQ" and don't know anything about the cars for the most part. They read off of scripts and their screens, make it up where it fixes the customer on the other end. Be careful taking anything they say to the bank. You can always fall back on the official order guide which is linked on this site somewhere or you can Google it. There is no SYNC 4
Sponsored