Jay144

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 Fords
  • Banned
Went on the Ford web site to look for Mavericks...now the search for a lot of places turn up a "no inventory" reply, or, if there is inventory, if you click on the model, a pop up comes saying that the vehicle is no longer available. This is new since yesterday.
Sponsored

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Went on the Ford web site to look for Mavericks...now the search for a lot of places turn up a "no inventory" reply, or, if there is inventory, if you click on the model, a pop up comes saying that the vehicle is no longer available. This is new since yesterday.
The dealer GM's all their heads together, deciding on a "fair" ADM for their inventory.

TK4261

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
I also went on Ford.com to build a Maverick and then place an order for one the other day. I wasn't aware that Ford stopped taking orders for them...All 4 ford dealers locally said sorry no dice and they didn't even seem interested on taking my info to keep me posted if someone drops out of their order or let me know when orders resume. I have a paid off 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands with only 1000 miles on it That I will be selling or trading in possibly.
Sponsored