NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Originally I was going to have mine sent out here but my October order isn't going to get in before I head back to the States so now I'm having it sent to my wife's family.

The painful thing is there have been at least 6 delivered to Ramstein in the last month and a half. It hurts lol.
Do you think these would be popular with Europeans ( I know the steering wheel would have to be moved)? I have never been to Europe, but from photos/TV, it doesn’t look like their streets could handle F150s, Rams, or Silverados.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Burch20

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you think these would be popular with Europeans ( I know the steering wheel would have to be moved)? I have never been to Europe, but from photos/TV, it doesn’t look like their streets could handle F150s, Rams, or Silverados.
The only country the wheel would need flipped is the UK and it wouldn't work there. I would be amazed if Ford EU doesn't adopt it. The Amrock by VW and the Toyota Hilux are relatively common trucks out here. There are more and more EU Rangers on the road. I think the biggest reason they'll be adopted though is the gas mileage. Gas is about $8.50-10 a gallon right now. Parking and street width isn't a huge deal at least in the 10-15 countries I've been but fuel cost is a major factor. When you're getting hit with 10-19% sales tax the cost to get from a to b matters most.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The only country the wheel would need flipped is the UK and it wouldn't work there. I would be amazed if Ford EU doesn't adopt it. The Amrock by VW and the Toyota Hilux are relatively common trucks out here. There are more and more EU Rangers on the road. I think the biggest reason they'll be adopted though is the gas mileage. Gas is about $8.50-10 a gallon right now. Parking and street width isn't a huge deal at least in the 10-15 countries I've been but fuel cost is a major factor. When you're getting hit with 10-19% sales tax the cost to get from a to b matters most.
I always thought their streets were extremely narrow. Maybe that is only in cities? Anyway, if gas is that high and roads could handle them, maybe Ford will start selling Lightnings there.

Sponsored

BP from C137

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier P4X
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good to know. I used ExpressVPN but who knows. Sometimes it's good other times not so much. I'll bounce around and maybe I'll get lucky.

On a separate note, did you order through MAS??
Its hit and miss with ExpressVPN. It always works in the office on .mil and .gov domains. MAS pissed me off so I ordered through a DC area dealer. MAS tried to add all the usual suspects to the order, underbody protection, paint protection etc. My quote was about $2500 over MSRP.

BP from C137

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier P4X
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are you guys having them shipped to Germany ? Or having someone hold them here until your deployment is up?
Mine is for after I get back. I remember when I ordered and dealer said that I would have it by May. I don't even have a VIN and get back in a few weeks. That plan didn't work out.

OP
OP

Burch20

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Its hit and miss with ExpressVPN. It always works in the office on .mil and .gov domains. MAS pissed me off so I ordered through a DC area dealer. MAS tried to add all the usual suspects to the order, underbody protection, paint protection etc. My quote was about $2500 over MSRP.
Sounds about like my experience. I told them they were living up to their reputation and they flipped out haha. I'm waiting until the truck delivers to tell them I'm removing the extended warranty. That's the only add on that I didn't ask for. If it wasn't for all the ADM's I wouldn't have stuck it out.

RockHoundTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 F350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP, I had the same issue as you with no "start chat" box showing up in Microsoft Edge. Same thing with Chrome. I then tried FireFox and got the "Start Chat" box but then the icon just spun and spun. I then copied and pasted the address that came up in FireFox into Chrome and it worked perfectly. This on a fully up-to-date Windows 10 system. Not sure what settings the Ford IT folks set on their side but they are definitely not industry standard. I have browsers set to "not accept cookies" so that may be part of the issue. Just play around with a few browsers if it doesn't come up with the one you are using.

LoveMyTaters

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick CHR. Corolla
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you are using your phone turn it sideways......I was having same issue

Sponsored

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, jeep patriot, Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had to use the incognito mode on Google chrome to get the chat to work on my cellphone.

Hybrid hope

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have tried to get the chat to work countless times. Can someone help a brother out? I have clicked on Chat & Sync at least 500 times and scoured the internet to no avail. Thanks in advance!
I used incognito on Google Chrome. It took a few seconds to think it over and then the start chat window opened up. Wow you sure get different bits of info from operator to operator! Some useful, some kind of implausible
Sponsored