Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

How do you do it? Is there a web address? Is it a mobile app? Do you have to register something with MyFord to do it?

I ordered from Granger back in Jan. I have only talked to Granger through email a couple times. The last asking if they would hold my priority if any and let someone else have a 2022 so I can roll over to a Tremor. Didnt really want to bug them leading up to next week. So i tried finding for chat on Ford.com but never found a link or anything just some twitter call signs and such. Really just want to see if I did in fact end up rolled over. I imagine Granger would email if I had a VIN or was scheduled but didnt know exactly when that email would come in the process.

I do hope to roll over we are getting stoked about a Cyber Orange XLT Tremor instead of our 22 Velocity Blue FX4K. Either one would be awesome but I really liked a Badlands BS I drove and the Tremor will be more like it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Maverickman74

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

?

Michigan Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux, 2017 Chevy Equinox
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Click on this link: https://www.ford.com/help/contact/
Scroll down the page just past where it says "Chat". There will be a blue box that says "Start Chatting". Click on the blue box and a chat box will open on the right side of the screen. when prompted, type your message.

Sponsored

CSmith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4, 2020 F150 XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you've ever clicked on that link and now don't see that box clear your browser history. I have to routinely do this with both Opera and Edge before I can get the chat window to open.

Maverickblues

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have used both chat and the number posted above. I prefer the number and they are always very courteous. They will know if your truck has been chosen for a 22 vin. In either case, you will need your dealer ID number and your order number. If you don't know it, you need to get it from your dealer.

OP
OP
Maverickman74

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Great thanks, I guess I will try calling them. I never found anything on that page that took me to anything like a chat.

Thanks every body , I will give em a try tomorrow.

Tim Howard

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Great thanks, I guess I will try calling them. I never found anything on that page that took me to anything like a chat.

Thanks every body , I will give em a try tomorrow.
I have never got the Chat box when using Firefox and I have the latest version. I had to use Chrome to get the Chat box to appear.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did have a bad experience with Ford Chat today, Darrell. Listed my info and then ask for the info again, VIN. Then said he does not have the resources to check and to call your dealer. Plus the link that just tells you your order was accepted last year and not in production. My salesmen was not in. The BDC (not sure what that stands for) Manager could tell me that they had 2 at the plant, but did not have access the the system that could tell me about mine. The Salesmanger was out.

Sponsored

Timaysz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer sport trac
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How do you do it? Is there a web address? Is it a mobile app? Do you have to register something with MyFord to do it?

I ordered from Granger back in Jan. I have only talked to Granger through email a couple times. The last asking if they would hold my priority if any and let someone else have a 2022 so I can roll over to a Tremor. Didnt really want to bug them leading up to next week. So i tried finding for chat on Ford.com but never found a link or anything just some twitter call signs and such. Really just want to see if I did in fact end up rolled over. I imagine Granger would email if I had a VIN or was scheduled but didnt know exactly when that email would come in the process.

I do hope to roll over we are getting stoked about a Cyber Orange XLT Tremor instead of our 22 Velocity Blue FX4K. Either one would be awesome but I really liked a Badlands BS I drove and the Tremor will be more like it.
I to am hoping to get the roll over to possibly add tremer package... I just talk to the sales manager at my dealership ( also happens to be my salesman) he said the only thing about the tremer ( that they don't realy have any info on it yet) was if the package is marked as "late availability" you will have another long wait after you have had a long wait already
So for me I want to wait and see for me the only reason I would want it is the push button locked in 4 wheel drive.. If u ever felt the need for it instead of the computer controlled all wheel drive... Which when not in 4 wheel drive

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
OP
OP
Maverickman74

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Interesting. I never saw that blue box before.
Perhaps you were just going on the site when chat isn't available. The blue box is only displayed when the chat it available.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The presence or absence of the chat button, other than when chat is "closed" overnight, is 100% dependent on if Ford thinks you accepted all their cookies and disclaimers. Combined with also saying the website can track your geographical location. You basically have to get the website to say "can we track you" and you have to say yes. And you also have to get the site to ask you about accepting cookies. You have to say yes to that as well. If your web browser has stored answers for either of those questions that they don't like, no chat button. If you say "no" to any of them, no chat button.

I have confirmed this many times by answering the questions in various combinations.
Sponsored