Sponsored

For those current Lariat owners…a few questions.

OP
OP
RonR1959

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I live in fort Myers and find the lack of ventilated seats annoying… they are sweaty
After driving my Lariat for 19,000 miles since Oct. 22, I agree, the seats are very sweaty. I'm going to have to put seat covers on mine to help prevent the sweat.
Sponsored

Montana

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They definitely aren't cool lol

I'd kill for ventilation on the seats. Had it in a 2016 RAM and never had it since.

Guess you truly don't miss it until it's gone.

Do the new Rangers have ventilated seats? Pretty sure the Bronco doesn't have them either.

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Live in Florida took delivery in July (23). Seats holding up fine. I carry a towel and when forced to park outside somewhere I put the towel where the sun hits on the seat. A/C kicks butt so its warm inside for a short time. Would have really liked a cooled seat option. I do have the BAP option so seats are black.

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Green Valley Arizona USA, Alamos Sonora MEX
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav Lariat EB AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

We've had our Maverick Lariat BAP for 7 days now. Today, in Álamos, Sonora, Mexico it's 80degF with Full sun... Interior/Seats are already warm, that is with the front windows tinted. Might be a bit much once we are wearing shorts. LOL! :oops:

Can definitely imagine at least putting something on the seating surface. May go a local apholstry shop and have just the seating surfaces replaced with a cloth material or perforated leather.
Sponsored