First Name
Jeffery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered my Maverick XL on June 30 and picked it up Feb 19. A little more than 7 1/2 months of waiting and it was worth the time waiting. Everyone that ordered be patient, you will love your truck.
I ordered from Don Hinds Ford in Fishers, Indiana, just North of Indianapolis. The ordering process was easy and my salesman, Steve Summier kept in contact with me and invited me up to see some ecoboost models when they got some. I could actually see, feel and experience the truck since I ordered sight unseen.
My first week with "Ol' Pappy" (James Garner, Maverick reference) has been great. Gone 250 miles and only used half a tank in the cold Indianapolis winter. Granted it has been mostly city driving and my commute to work is 10 miles round trip.
The ride and driving quality is better than I expected. The view of the road and height of the vehicle are perfect. I could not ask for more.
I have been questioned 5 times what that model is or how I like the truck. Three of those people are upset they didn't pull the trigger to order one.
If you are wondering about the wait, stick in out, I think I like this more than my 1980 Chevy LUV.
Good luck on getting build dates to those who are waiting, including my boss, who said mine was the first Maverick he saw.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Ordered my Maverick XL on June 30 and picked it up Feb 19. A little more than 7 1/2 months of waiting and it was worth the time waiting. Everyone that ordered be patient, you will love your truck.
I ordered from Don Hinds Ford in Fishers, Indiana, just North of Indianapolis. The ordering process was easy and my salesman, Steve Summier kept in contact with me and invited me up to see some ecoboost models when they got some. I could actually see, feel and experience the truck since I ordered sight unseen.
My first week with "Ol' Pappy" (James Garner, Maverick reference) has been great. Gone 250 miles and only used half a tank in the cold Indianapolis winter. Granted it has been mostly city driving and my commute to work is 10 miles round trip.
The ride and driving quality is better than I expected. The view of the road and height of the vehicle are perfect. I could not ask for more.
I have been questioned 5 times what that model is or how I like the truck. Three of those people are upset they didn't pull the trigger to order one.
If you are wondering about the wait, stick in out, I think I like this more than my 1980 Chevy LUV.
Good luck on getting build dates to those who are waiting, including my boss, who said mine was the first Maverick he saw.
So happy to hear about your great experiences! Thanks so much for sharing and welcome to the Maverick family!

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats! I've seen less than 5 Mavericks in person thus far in Indiana, but I'll hopefully be adding mine to that mix within the next month. Glad you're enjoying yours already!

OP
OP

Jdub

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeffery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats! I've seen less than 5 Mavericks in person thus far in Indiana, but I'll hopefully be adding mine to that mix within the next month. Glad you're enjoying yours already!
I took a trip to Lowes with my brother to pick up some stuff for his bathroom remodeling. When we came out....lo and behold.... a Lariat parked right next to my XL.. I wonder if he was as surprised as I was.

ThisWas

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid, 2021 RAV4 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think I like this more than my 1980 Chevy LUV.
That is high praise indeed! Expect a call from Ford Marketing for permission to use this quote in their advertising. :D

Sponsored

AdventureSetterland

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How’d the buying process go? Did they try and get over MSRP? Was told in an email that they would sell at. Mine was finally just scheduled!

nunucello

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats and thank you for sharing.

OP
OP

Jdub

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeffery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I paid x-plan
How’d the buying process go? Did they try and get over MSRP? Was told in an email that they would sell at. Mine was finally just scheduled!
The entire process was simple and easy. No pressure. Of course the finance dept tried to add extras at closing, once I said no we moved on.
Congrats on getting yours scheduled. This next few weeks will seem longer than the scheduling wait.
Sponsored