Sponsored

Finally joined

• Thread starter Deleted member 14823
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Deleted member 14823

Hello! I've been visiting this forum for quite a while, ever since I ordered my Maverick back in October (received it in March). I'm very grateful for the information that's being shared here...helps me to know what I should be looking out for as I put miles on my vehicle.

I'm also very lucky, worked with a fantastic dealer here in Minnesota (Apple Ford Shakopee) that provided me with regular updates on my order and kept their word about MSRP as well as offering me a great price for my trade.

I had a small truck back in the early 90s so when I heard about the Maverick I ordered it without ever having seen it in person. I love it! It's the perfect size, and it's everything I thought it would be and more.
Sponsored

johnpbrewer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello! I've been visiting this forum for quite a while, ever since I ordered my Maverick back in October (received it in March). I'm very grateful for the information that's being shared here...helps me to know what I should be looking out for as I put miles on my vehicle.

I'm also very lucky, worked with a fantastic dealer here in Minnesota (Apple Ford Shakopee) that provided me with regular updates on my order and kept their word about MSRP as well as offering me a great price for my trade.

I had a small truck back in the early 90s so when I heard about the Maverick I ordered it without ever having seen it in person. I love it! It's the perfect size, and it's everything I thought it would be and more.
What did you order? I also ordered one in October from another Ford dealer in Minnesota.

OP
OP

Deleted member 14823

What did you order? I also ordered one in October from another Ford dealer in Minnesota.
XLT FX4 with spray in liner, soft cover, and 360. Somehow I was able to get it delivered in 5 months...I still can't believe it.
Sponsored