First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just called and my truck is in Gateway, IL so maybe they will all now ride together!
To my amazement, I learned earlier today that my Maverick left RoseLake Illinois (which is simply on the east side of East St. Louis, IL), departed for Avon, Indiana (just west of Indianapolis) at 1:02am. AND! Just now I learned that it ARRIVED in Avon, ID on CSX at 5:40pm.

To drive it, that's 3.5 hours. By train it's 6.75 hours. Instead, it took 16.5 hours, so I gather it made stops along the way. Nonetheless...Progress!

Following CSX, it looks like the train goes up through Cleveland OH and Erie PA, then Buffalo NY, and over to Albany NY. I think from there it might get a truck ride. Stay tuned!
Sponsored

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

NO Im asking a legit question What is/are the factors limiting production
Local dealer said its the EPA verifying? the hybrid engines? I thought that was odd if not incorrect
Spend time reading this forum.

megganemily

First Name
Meggan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4-Runner
No idea, but I think our Mavericks are on the same train. :)
I honestly don’t know how to determine Union Pacific’s tracking very well, but it says March 6 will be “interchange delivery” which is, I am assuming some kind of switch of train lines. Maybe from UP to CSX?

LDProductions

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Ford Escape
To my amazement, I learned earlier today that my Maverick left RoseLake Illinois (which is simply on the east side of East St. Louis, IL), departed for Avon, Indiana (just west of Indianapolis) at 1:02am. AND! Just now I learned that it ARRIVED in Avon, ID on CSX at 5:40pm.

To drive it, that's 3.5 hours. By train it's 6.75 hours. Instead, it took 16.5 hours, so I gather it made stops along the way. Nonetheless...Progress!

Following CSX, it looks like the train goes up through Cleveland OH and Erie PA, then Buffalo NY, and over to Albany NY. I think from there it might get a truck ride. Stay tuned!
My truck appeared last night on my dealer's website as in transit, so it means it's moving at least. They didn't give me a rail car number to track, but based on the Ramp code on my window sticker, it looks like it will be on rail until it's outside Worcester, MA, and then come back to Holyoke MA via truck.

Sponsored

LDProductions

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Ford Escape

iuliux

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice, mine is offloaded in the same place. Departed the factory around 2/19

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck appeared last night on my dealer's website as in transit, so it means it's moving at least. They didn't give me a rail car number to track, but based on the Ramp code on my window sticker, it looks like it will be on rail until it's outside Worcester, MA, and then come back to Holyoke MA via truck.
Mine will be RA46. Any idea where that is?

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Friday the 4th: Still at the rail yard in Avon, Indiana.
Here's a cool video of that rail yard.

When the narrator switches to the bridge shots, the CSX train that goes over the bridge has a bunch of vehicle transport cars! They're the ones that look a little like they're made out of blinds, because they're ventilated.

Sponsored

LDProductions

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Ford Escape

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ask your dealer for a copy or screenshot of your Vehicle Visibility Report. Your rail code will be on it ... four letters followed by 6 numbers.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's supposedly Mechanicville, NY outside Albany.
Perfect!! CSX goes to Albany and I've driven that stretch from Albany to here. đź‘Ť

Thank you!! I think I knew that once, but this journey has been so long I've forgotten details. 🤣

kfw63

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I received the built email early this morning with an eta to the dealer of 3/31-4/6. Mine will probably go the same route as your except go North from Worcester to Ayer.

DebsMav

First Name
Deb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick

And...
I just got an email that now my truck won't be delivered until April! I'd rather just drive to Illinois and get it! Why is it taking a MONTH to arrive from Illinois?! Ugh. That will be 7 months since I ordered. Getting worn out at this point. Maybe I should just get a Ranger off the lot.
Sponsored