First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid, 2016 HD Heritage Classic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't have my truck yet but I did get an unexpected surprise. When I ordered my bed cover they quoted me a delivery date of 25-30 March. I figured that since my truck wasn't here yet that would work nicely so I did NOT pay for extra shipping. The bed cover arrived Saturday. So now I have a big box in my living room waiting on my truck delivery (Still estimated as 6-12 March).
Sponsored

Catlady6

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalon
I received the ship email this morning too - Delivery from 3/18 -3/24. No delays once it got locked into last week for production. Hopefully they keep this level of efficiency and get more vehicles scheduled, built and shipped!
I have the same delivery window. My hybrid is heading to Oregon. 🤗

zenithflyer

First Name
slavcha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota tacoma, VW GOLF, HD FLHTCU, Piper Warrior,
Sounds like our trucks might be on the same train. Please post or PM me tracking status updates if you get a chance!
Sounds like our trucks might be on the same train. Please post or PM me tracking status updates if you get a chance and don't mind!
It was moving good all the way to Kansas. Now it's on hold for last 4 days. I don.t know if it's got reloaded to another car or whole shipment got on hold. You can check it your self, car TTGX 7155595.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wish I knew what my holdup is. My truck has been built for a week and a half and hasn’t shipped yet. Others seem to ship within a few days of being built
They randomly select a truck for an extra thorough quality control check. That can add a few days. You'll know for sure, when it arrives, as they leave a card about it in the cup holder.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow that's awesome! Hopefully they are on the same transit! Was yours going by Rail? I haven't gotten the tracking for CSX. I emailed my dealer when I got the shipped notification but haven't heard back. I have to ask them for that info, right? Thanks for all of the updates! I'll keep you posted!
Yes. Ask your dealer for a copy of your Vehicle Visibility Report. It will include the rail code: four letters followed by 6 numbers. Then, see the TRACKERS site at the top of this page for the How To.

Mine is going by rail until it gets to around St. Louis. Then it needs to get picked up by an 18-wheeler car hauler truck for the Eastern part of the journey.

Update: Apparently it's going past St Louis on Union Pacific. So, I guess to Chicago? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ash Wednesday: This just in...
Nope! For two days CSX said our Maverick left East St. Louis, Illinois at 2:05pm on Monday. Today it says it arrived at Gateway Yard at 2:27pm on Monday. LOL. So that means it got a mere 22 minute ride over to the parking lot yard where it's waiting for an 18-wheeler to take it Northeast. I consider that progress.

Last edited:

Sponsored

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks. Yes, it does help pass the time and on the plus side I have learned a bit more about rail transportation in the US. My railcar last update was 2/24 in Cincinnati. Must be taking a couple days off to celebrate my birthday 🎂
Hey! 🎉 HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🎂 😃👍
Did you score any cool accessories for your Maverick?

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hallo all fellow MTC folks waiting upon delivery of your Maverick. I notice that several of you have mentioned that your truck made it to Kansas on a rail car and hasn't moved anywhere in a couple of days. Same with mine. Mine's at River JCT (which I assume is Jefferson City River Terminal, beside the Missouri River). Somewhere between there and probably St. Louis, mine will possibly be put on an 18-wheeler car hauler and driven along Route 70 toward the Northeast. I'll keep you posted.

It takes me between 6 and 18 tries to get the automated voice thing to hear my letters correctly and it NEVER seems to comprehend my use of the phone keys for the letters. But it always takes the phone keys for the numbers. I'll say, clearly and distinctly: "TTGX" and it will reply, "That was AOGL, correct?" 😂 We get three tries before it starts to hand me off to a human...at which point I always hang up quick (we aren't supposed to bother the humans...so we can keep this privilege), and just start over. Some of the replies really crack me up!! It's so bad at hearing correctly...its one real job! 🤣

Last edited:

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine is RA22. I Googled and saw another forum that said it was New Orleans- I’m in Mobile, Alabama so that seems reasonable. Guess it rolls by convoy after that?

Honestly once I get this truck, what is my next hyperfixation going to be!?
I'm guessing it'll be roadmaps and places to drive your new Maverick. 😁

Sponsored

Younglefthander

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat, 22 Bronco Sport Big Ben
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey! 🎉 HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🎂 😃👍
Did you score any cool accessories for your Maverick?
Thanks. I did. But not necessarily birthday gifts. I’ve just been stocking up over time. Other than what I ordered with my truck (floor liners and the touchlink bed lighting) I have already received from Ford accessories: the splash guards (front & rear), tailgate assist, tailgate lock and bed mat. Got the Maverick lettering for the tailgate from eBay and a Truxedo Pro X15 tonneau cover from real truck. For my last buy, it will be fender flares using Ford points after truck comes in.
Have you gotten accessories yet?

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks. I did. But not necessarily birthday gifts. I’ve just been stocking up over time. Other than what I ordered with my truck (floor liners and the touchlink bed lighting) I have already received from Ford accessories: the splash guards (front & rear), tailgate assist, tailgate lock and bed mat. Got the Maverick lettering for the tailgate from eBay and a Truxedo Pro X15 tonneau cover from real truck. For my last buy, it will be fender flares using Ford points after truck comes in.
Have you gotten accessories yet?
Nice cache! 👍

I gave my spouse snow tires for the Maverick for Christmas (and probably won't now use them until next Winter. LOL). Plus, we ordered the floor liners, and have hood protector, side window deflectors, and tailgate assist just waiting for our Maverick to arrive. Tim Bartz says the tailgate is very light, so folks may not even need a tailgate assist. But spouse has a shoulder issue at the moment, so we're being extra careful.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats! Mine was also built this week. It looks like Ford is building the Jun/Jul orders finally. My order date was 6/8. Also got a notification that it was shipped to the dealer so no sitting in a big field at the factory.
😃 🎉 HUZZAH!! ✨🌟✨
Sponsored