Sponsored

Farm Bureau rebate combined with Ford Private offer.

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Farm Bureau offer is a rebate. The dealer sends it in to Ford. Then Ford will send you a check for the $500. If does not come off the purchased price.
Both are rebates. Rebates/incentives/PCOs are usually claimed through the dealer and paid to the dealer, who passes it along to you at time of delivery. Meaning it gets applied to your OTD purchase/lease price.

There is the option to have an incentive provided to you as cash, which is indicated on one of the many forms the dealer should be having you sign.

Generally the best option is to simply allow the dealer to apply all incentives to the OTD price.
Sponsored

Ragtime Billy Peaches

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f250 Crew Diesel 4x4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Closed my Hybrid Bob Thomas Ford Ft Wayne, IN. 1/20/23 Combined PO and 500 FB for a total of 3250. I paid the 32.00 in Indiana to support Indiana. Got the big C from my Doctor 1/19/23 wouldn't you know it :(
Stay positive and drive it like you stole it .

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Incorrect. It is typically applied same as customer cash at time of sale.
Mine was not, I received a check from Ford a few months later. The dealer said taking that off the price wasn't an option, as they had to submit it to Ford for it to be approved.

Ironically it was denied at first. Something to do with my order date and price protection.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine was not, I received a check from Ford a few months later. The dealer said taking that off the price wasn't an option, as they had to submit it to Ford for it to be approved.

Ironically it was denied at first. Something to do with my order date and price protection.
That's why I said typically. IIRC you joined in 2022 when you had ordered in 2021. So if you used 2021 financing rates it wouldn't have jived with the 2022 FB certificate in Smart Vincent.

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's why I said typically. IIRC you joined in 2022 when you had ordered in 2021. So if you used 2021 financing rates it wouldn't have jived with the 2022 FB certificate in Smart Vincent.
You are correct on the 2021 financing rates and me joining the Farm Bureau in 2022. Luckily it was approved by Ford after they filed an exemption. Though I'm still not sure what financing rates had to do with me using an approved Farm Bureau rebate, other than the Smart Vincent system just not liking it.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You are correct on the 2021 financing rates and me joining the Farm Bureau in 2022. Luckily it was approved by Ford after they filed an exemption. Though I'm still not sure what financing rates had to do with me using an approved Farm Bureau rebate, other than the Smart Vincent system just not liking it.
Because preserving the financing rates requires selecting Smart Vincent benefits by order date. As that would then be before the 2022 Farm Bureau rebate started they wouldn't be compatible as far as Smart Vincent is concerned.
Sponsored