JanTheSexyVektan

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was so excited this morning to see an estimated delivery date of 01/21/22, but suddenly the estimated delivery date went back to TBD (Still lists in production but no date). Honestly this is why I (try to) stay away from tracking systems. They just make me crazy. That being said, has anyone else seen anything similar? What was the outcome?
Sponsored

VelocityBlue

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was so excited this morning to see an estimated delivery date of 01/21/22, but suddenly the estimated delivery date went back to TBD (Still lists in production but no date). Honestly this is why I (try to) stay away from tracking systems. They just make me crazy. That being said, has anyone else seen anything similar? What was the outcome?
Mine has been sitting 4 hours away since dec. 8. Dealer says maybe end of year it’ll arrive.

OP
OP
JanTheSexyVektan

JanTheSexyVektan

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine has been sitting 4 hours away since dec. 8. Dealer says maybe end of year it’ll arrive.
Not too sure if that makes me feel better, or even should make me feel better. That really sounds infuriating.

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You just described me to a tee :( ! Mine is also approx. 4 hours away, and also since the 1st week in Dec. Newest time frame is 12/27. Moved from 12/20 to 12/27.

Sponsored

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You just described me to a tee :( ! Mine is also approx. 4 hours away, and also since the 1st week in Dec. Newest time frame is 12/27. Moved from 12/20 to 12/27.
I did get weather tech floor liners delivered yesterday, sitting here waiting to be installed though 🤣

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Order a bed cover should arrive today.
Actually I did order a tri-fold tonneau cover a almost two weeks ago but it hasn't arrived yet. It may be waiting until I get my truck :ROFLMAO:

Downs56

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brandan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata, equinox, C10
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
mine shipped out on the 1st of dec. and on the 6th the tracking system says my order is no longer valid or vin is no longer valid. Dealership says it on the way but can’t tell me where. And I still have no update past that.

Sponsored

Alloymaker

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xlt maverick VB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not too sure if that makes me feel better, or even should make me feel better. That really sounds infuriating.
Lol. What about if i told you mine is 3 hrs away from me sinc the end of October and no end in sight?

OP
OP
JanTheSexyVektan

JanTheSexyVektan

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I guess they just like playing with my emotions because I just got the Built Email. They were updating something, I suppose.

Last edited:

MAVHOPEFUL

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
I guess they just like playing with my emotions because I just got the Built Email. They were updating something, I suppose.
What was your production date? Mine blended on 11/24, the production bubble says 12/3…. I have checked the modules link but it says nothing… I don’t know when I’ll get a built email.

OP
OP
JanTheSexyVektan

JanTheSexyVektan

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What was your production date? Mine blended on 11/24, the production bubble says 12/3…. I have checked the modules link but it says nothing… I don’t know when I’ll get a built email.
It first said In Production on 12/13 after a one week delay from the original stated production week. My dealer told me the build day would be 12/18, so that part was correct.