+1 on the QuadLock stuff! I just finished installing an Akro Designs (@akro) cubby insert with USB. Combined that with the Quadlock Vent Mount and upgraded it to a MAG Wireless Charging Head. Couldn't be happier with the outcome. I build PCs and do some gaming on the side as a hobby so cable management is a big deal to me. Able to hide all wires and free up one of the USB ports in the console and added another for when I decide on a mounting solution for my ipad. Sorry to partially hijack your thread @73ofalltrades but figured it may be an option you'd be interested in. Obviously quite a bit more of an investment than the tray you bought but you can save a bit by opting out of the USB ports and wireless charging head. Quality stuff either way!Im a quadlock user it the best phone gear on the market. The wireless charge and window mount is THE BEST! I have been using thier product for 5+ years will never use anything else.