I saw this Dash Cam on Amazon and was thinking of getting it. It just attaches to the rear view mirror. It’s $149.99 and if you use the code listed you get 50 percent off the price. $75.00.
I’ve got similar dash cam…Rexing M2. I love it. Will need to buy a smart wiring harness($15) that hardwires to the fuse box. Also will need a pack of micro add-a-circuit pig tails($8) to use in the fuse box. Mine has blind side warning from the rear cam. I need it due to no 360.
I just bought these last night, arrived this morning I'll probably install tonight and see how they are these
$40 off for a three camera set up at $200, not bad. Comparable to the larger A139 but there are a few forum discussions on dashcams that claim the image quality/post processing done on the T130 is worse. From the photos I'm sure I'll be happy with the quality.
Coming from a single front facing VAVA 4k, quality loss isn't my biggest concern.