Sponsored

Current Ford owners - How do the USB ports work?

Spectrasonic

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Audi A5 Sportback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For current Ford Owners - How long does the USB ports supply power when the ignition is off?

I'm looking to get a wireless Android Auto adapter that would be plugged into the USB port all of the time. Some vehicles power the USB port all the time, which would eventually drain the battery. Just curious what I can expect with the Maverick. Thanks!
Sponsored

Ribwich

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For current Ford Owners - How long does the USB ports supply power when the ignition is off?

I'm looking to get a wireless Android Auto adapter that would be plugged into the USB port all of the time. Some vehicles power the USB port all the time, which would eventually drain the battery. Just curious what I can expect with the Maverick. Thanks!
From the manual:

Ford Maverick Current Ford owners - How do the USB ports work? 1632245126785

MavrickEcoBoost

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger

For mine it goes off after about 30 seconds.

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette