Console Vault Installation - DIY how-to video & review

Obiewan54

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I've been on the fence about this vault for a few months now. Ultimately, I wanted something to properly secure my "items" and not have to worry about it as much. I saw that consolevault.com has a promo of 20% off until the end of the month and decided to to go with it. $240 is definitely a lot more feasible than $340. The model that I purchased is only a 3 digit combo vs. 4 but overall is going to add the same security. Hope this helps for anyone looking to acquire this vault. I have been impressed with the quality thus far.

Ford Maverick Console Vault Installation - DIY how-to video & review Screenshot 2021-12-21 at 10-28-14 Welcome to Console Vault -

Ford Maverick Console Vault Installation - DIY how-to video & review Screenshot 2021-12-21 at 10-31-24 Interior Accessories
Sponsored

Dyllicious

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW ID.4 and a 95 NA Miata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the video it helped me decide to get a vault. Sick tat too.

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How big is the opening and the size inside the console vault? Most times I travel with my carry weapon Glock model 23. I would like a way to secure it in the vehicle should I need to go inside a business that doesnt allow me to bring my weapon inside. Storing it in a lockable compartment inside the truck would be much better than leaving it in a glovebox and subject to smash and grab.

oilman300

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How big is the opening and the size inside the console vault? Most times I travel with my carry weapon Glock model 23. I would like a way to secure it in the vehicle should I need to go inside a business that doesnt allow me to bring my weapon inside. Storing it in a lockable compartment inside the truck would be much better than leaving it in a glovebox and subject to smash and grab.
There is also a bigger safe that fits in the underseat cubby.

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There is also a bigger safe that fits in the underseat cubby.
Sounds good, but I want easy access while sitting inside the vehicle. I may take a tape measure with me to the dealer when they get one.

Sponsored

RicksMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rapid Red 2022 Lariat Lux 1$tED 4k AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

The console model is only 7"x7" openining they make one for under rear seat, much larger. Go to consolevault.com they give dimensions there ( scroll down a bit) I ordered/received the under seat one. Now I just need my Truck! (6.5 months on order)

olie64

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had one ordered for my truck but th dealer could not install...said it didnt fit has anyone got one and installed it yet? So they were reaching out to the company and ford.
Sponsored