Sponsored

Comfort Level Of The Seats

superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
I'm really more of a motorcycle guy than car or truck. When a motorcycle is described as having "soul" it usually means it won't start with one or two kicks and has Lucas electrics that don't work in the rain or dark. So they build character. That means you pushed it home.

Please don't equate Ford with soul especially compared to Toyota and Honda. Reliability is pretty damn handy.
Audi, BMW, Mercedes, VW all have soul as well. Having soul doesnā€™t make you any less reliable. I never said Ford was unreliable. Ford has many good traits so people donā€™t need to focus on a singular good trait like they do with Honda/Toyota. If all you have is reliability, thatā€™s all people are going to talk about. Your singular good trait rises to the top of observation of your vehicles.
Sponsored

motoretro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subie
Audi, BMW, Mercedes, VW all have soul as well. Having soul doesnā€™t make you any less reliable. I never said Ford was unreliable. Ford has many good traits so people donā€™t need to focus on a singular good trait like they do with Honda/Toyota. If all you have is reliability, thatā€™s all people are going to talk about. Your singular good trait rises to the top of observation of your vehicles.
I've owned a lot of vehicles over the (52) years I've driven. I know of no car company which has not built a ringer at one time or another including Toyota, Honda, Ford, etc. I actually traded in my Toyota truck for the Chevy truck I now drive. The Chevy is so much better in regards to reliability, just basic maintenance has been required. A good friend is a Toyota Master Tech and we've had several honest conversations. BTW,, he drives a Ram truck.

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes...I hope comfort is still a consideration in the Maverick seats. I've sat in a few newer Toyota Tacomas and immediately hated them for the awful seats alone.