Sponsored

Color Help!!

Deftronix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
I’m torn between black & cactus gray. I have no way to see cactus gray in person but man am I having trouble choosing. I know I’ll like black but it gets hotter, harder to keep clean and hide scratches and I live in the southern Utah desert. Help!!
Sponsored

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can go see Cactus Gray on a ranger or bronco sport. I’m not a fan of black at all! I’m deciding between white or Gray my self. I just wish it was more like Avalanche Gray

Ford Maverick Color Help!! 2022 Ford Maverick Dealer Accessories Page 1 2

OP
OP

Deftronix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
I wish cactus was
More of a cement color.. problem is the lots around here are empty. No bronco or ranger to see…

You can go see Cactus Gray on a ranger or bronco sport. I’m not a fan of black at all! I’m deciding between white or Gray my self. I just wish it was more like Avalanche Gray

The One

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2015 Mustang Ecoboost converti
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Cactus Gray is my choice
Ford Maverick Color Help!! 2022Maverick3

Sponsored

Scoop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford focus
There’s a good video on YouTube that shows all the colors from different angle. I was liking cactus gray at first but after watching the video it may actually be to mint green for my tastes.

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Maverick Lariat Alto Blue FX4 4k 2.0 EB
There’s a good video on YouTube that shows all the colors from different angle. I was liking cactus gray at first but after watching the video it may actually be to mint green for my tastes.
That is the same conclusion I came up with. I had originally wanted Kodiak Brown (not an option) or Alto Blue, but some pictures of the Cactus Gray Bronco started growing on me. I checked the color on the build & price, and that is when I decided it was too minty for my taste as well. Went back to the Alto Blue

Chas995

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We are trying to decide on the Cactus Gray vs Area 51. In trying to find A Bronco Sport or Ranger in that color to look at, I noticed some dealers listing the color as green/cactus gray. It is an unusual color that seems to change with the lighting.
In February Ford apparently made some changes on how Cactus Gray was depicted in the Bronco configurator where it appeared to have a bluish tint.
We won't decide until we actually see the co!or.

Halo9x

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I’m torn between black & cactus gray. I have no way to see cactus gray in person but man am I having trouble choosing. I know I’ll like black but it gets hotter, harder to keep clean and hide scratches and I live in the southern Utah desert. Help!!
Cyber Orange and really like it!

Sponsored

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Cactus Gray All the Way!!! First you will have untold numbers of hours to do things you like because you're not washing your Maverick every three days!!!! :) I live on a gravel road and my driveway is also a quarter of a mile of gravel. Cactus gray does not show the dust at all. I just spray off the black trim and I am good to go. I cannot say for sure, but I think it would less likely show scratches also. Color does vary a little; more often grayish than greenish. CG "grows" on you. I love it, but tastes vary.;)

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Black if you get your kicks out of washing your truck at LEAST every single week, for the rest of your life. They show every spot of dirt. So Cactus Gray unless you totally come to your senses and go with Hot Pepper Red. Just sayin'... ;)

Shakesbear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J. R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD, FX4, 4K, Lux, no CP360 assist
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Utah!! You gotta go Hot Pepper Red man ;)

Ford Maverick Color Help!! 1687360118683
Sponsored