Central Fl Auto Show

Trickydick

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Yup, they have an XL with about $15K markup!

55C9C4D7-293F-4575-AB0C-E8B36B1AD2EF.jpeg
Dealers local to me that have Mavericks on the lot have a markup of roughly 8k. I went last week to look at one and test drive one. I loved it and I'm even more excited to get mine! The sales guy tried to sell me the truck. I told him I had one on order, with more options for some 8k less. I would be an idiot to buy this truck from him. He didn't like that but what they are doing is dishonest and taking advantage of the situation.
Sponsored

OP
OP
skadizzle

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Went to the show anyways. It was nice sitting in one at least and it looks good in Area 51. They opened the Lariat up for me as well so I could feel the seats. I think the interior actually looks pretty good.

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Went to the show anyways. It was nice sitting in one at least and it looks good in Area 51. They opened the Lariat up for me as well so I could feel the seats. I think the interior actually looks pretty good.
Did they have any Bronco’s? I watched a YouTube video and they had one or at least it looked like one.

OP
OP
skadizzle

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Did they have any Bronco’s? I watched a YouTube video and they had one or at least it looked like one.
They had one in Antimatter blue but you couldn't sit in it. Sat in a nice leather Tundra that was $57k and a Ram (which are supposed to he cheaper) which was $87k. Then sat in a $27k Maverick

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They had one in Antimatter blue but you couldn't sit in it. Sat in a nice leather Tundra that was $57k and a Ram (which are supposed to he cheaper) which was $87k. Then sat in a $27k Maverick
I’d rather have my hybrid lariat than any of the other trucks there to be honest. There’s something about a small fuel efficient cheaper truck that is satisfying.
Sponsored