First Name
T$
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Disclaimer; Before the mob shows up, this is just my thoughts and opinions for my own situation, not complaining just stating my reasoning. I don't have a Mav yet, just my experience with other Ford products. You can turn it off in the settings which is nice. The way I look at this co-pilot package is it might be great for some people, but it seems too expensive for what I'm getting. As stated I'm not a fan of the lane keeping and the BLIS I don't mind but it's not the end of the world if I don't have it. Apparently this also bumps you up to power mirrors (another thing I don't really need, I set my mirrors where I want them and never touch them again). You would think it would list power mirrors as part of the package since you're really not getting much. Hybrid gets a full size spare included, why not give the more expensive eco a freebie spare as well? Another annoyance is the 360 package is required in order to get a sliding rear window. What kind of sense does that make? But yeah it might make sense to some people who want these features, but $540 to get something that doesn't really come with anything I want or need, just so I can spend even more to get a sliding rear window seems crazy to me.
Our case scenario was that my wife will ride in truck occasionally and due to her shorter stature, she really did want the motorized mirrors so she can quickly adjust from within cabin instead of walking around... not for everyone, but definitely nice when sharing car.
Sponsored