First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda CRV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I called Ford to check on the status of matching up the Transitional Private Offer I should have for my unfilled MY2022 COVP Mav order that was converted to 2023. It was not, but the Ford rep did say that their is an 'APR Rate-lock Private Offer' attached to my order by my dealer. Anyone have any details or first hand knowledge on this 'APR Rate-lock Private Offer' - specifically what kind of rates/terms this type of private offer opens up for my purchase? I should have asked the rep for more details, but was too focused on the unmatched Transitional Private Offer. I emailed the dealer asking about this but have not yet heard back.
Sponsored

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called Ford to check on the status of matching up the Transitional Private Offer I should have for my unfilled MY2022 COVP Mav order that was converted to 2023. It was not, but the Ford rep did say that their is an 'APR Rate-lock Private Offer' attached to my order by my dealer. Anyone have any details or first hand knowledge on this 'APR Rate-lock Private Offer' - specifically what kind of rates/terms this type of private offer opens up for my purchase? I should have asked the rep for more details, but was too focused on the unmatched Transitional Private Offer. I emailed the dealer asking about this but have not yet heard back.
Ford does have "2022/2023-MODEL SELECT VEHICLES FORD RETAIL ORDER RATE LOCK APR PRIVATE OFFER", but Maverick is not eligible.

It can't be attached to your order by your dealer....that isn't a thing. It just shows up based on your name/address.

OP
OP

HambreDeluxe

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda CRV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So perhaps I got the specific details wrong (I was more focused on the Transitional Private Offer) but the gist was that she confirmed a number for a 'APR Rate-lock Private Offer' that is apparently associated with my order, that it had expired on 1/3/23 but my dealer had renewed it through 4/3/23.
Who knows, maybe they're just whistling Dixie over at Ford which is why my dealer has not responded to my email?

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So perhaps I got the specific details wrong (I was more focused on the Transitional Private Offer) but the gist was that she confirmed a number for a 'APR Rate-lock Private Offer' that is apparently associated with my order, that it had expired on 1/3/23 but my dealer had renewed it through 4/3/23.
Who knows, maybe they're just whistling Dixie over at Ford which is why my dealer has not responded to my email?
There are a few different programs with that title from Ford. I work for a dealership and searched around.....I can't find any that do include Maverick.

For example, program # 21358 is a national program:
Customers are eligible for a Rate Lock Low APR for 23MY orders submitted on or before January 3, 2023 under the following order types: 1, 3, A, X, Z.​
Eligible vehicles: Mustang GT, Mustang I4, Edge, Escape, Explorer, Expedition, Bronco Sport, Ranger, F-150 Regular Cab, F-150 Super Cab, F-150 Super Crew King Ranch, F-150 Super Crew Lariat, F-150 Super Crew Limited, F-150 Super Crew Platinum, F-150 Super Crew XL, F-150 Super Crew XLT​

All of the 2022 -programs ended 1/3/23. Ford extended many through 4/3/23.

The dealer does not associate any of these program w/an order....or extend them. That is all Ford.

I assume it is a "glitch"?? If you only have a Maverick ordered and no other Fords, it may have mistakenly been generated due to the retail order, even though Maverick is not eligible??

It sounds like no one has been able to find your certificate # for the Maverick tranisition private offer? This was supposed to be auto-generated, dependent on your 22 Maverick order having been approved in COVP.
There have been genuine glitches....your dealer needs to contact their sales/inventory Ford rep about this. There have also been people whose 22 orders were not properly approved in COVP. If that is the case, your dealer will still need to work with their rep to try and get this resolved for you. Should be a painless process if the 22 was COVPd properly. Not sure what will happen if the 22 order was not approved in COVP....

LVMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The private offer number is 21346. I received the same information from Ford. Hopefully dealer will let me know the details.
Sponsored