Sponsored

Anyone near Monterey have their Maverick ?

Msjulie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Atlas Blue Metallic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We were able to see and sit in a Maverick earlier in the year but it could not do any road testing as that vehicle was awaiting the fuel tank fix. So curious if anyone would be up for giving use a ride in their truck, nothing special just curious how it feels on the highway etc

Yeah I know this is little different request; normally I find the best way to get the truth is at an owners' get together (cars & coffee like) but I've seen a whole 2 on the roads around here so figuring not a lot of meet ups yet.
Sponsored

KimoCarew

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kimo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus ES 300H
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We were able to see and sit in a Maverick earlier in the year but it could not do any road testing as that vehicle was awaiting the fuel tank fix. So curious if anyone would be up for giving use a ride in their truck, nothing special just curious how it feels on the highway etc

Yeah I know this is little different request; normally I find the best way to get the truth is at an owners' get together (cars & coffee like) but I've seen a whole 2 on the roads around here so figuring not a lot of meet ups yet.
Hi Julie, I am out of town at the moment but I'd be happy to meet up and let you take a look at my Mav. I am a sunshine pumper on all things Mav, I think it is brilliant. My only issue so far is the dreaded deep sleep when I let it sit for about a week.

OP
OP
Msjulie

Msjulie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Atlas Blue Metallic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice. Drop a PM when you have a chance and are back in town. Thanks!
Sponsored