First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I plan on it once I’m able to. I’m still in the initial recovery phase post cervical spine surgery. What do you think is better? Touch up paint with a brush, or spray paint? Glossy or flat?
Best of luck with your health! I'm not a paint guy, not sure what is best?

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Best of luck with your health! I'm not a paint guy, not sure what is best?
I just had the staples taken out yesterday. PT after 30 days post op. In the meantime, heat, ice, voltaran, walking, and rest. No lifting anything over 50 lbs. No reaching out nor reaching above to grab anything. Muscle spasms and pain are still pretty bad. I’ve been prescribed Tramadol and a muscle relaxer, but I can’t drive if I’m taking them. It’s going to be a long, painful recovery since they cut the back of my neck and moved the muscles out of the way, plus all of the internal bone they cut out and hardware they installed.

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@RonR1959 I feel for you, I had an unexpected C3-C4 ACDF summer 2021. Best of luck in your recovery. May your discomfort ease and may you realize it was well worth it.

Btw, thank you for the photo of your hood scoop from an elevated position. Loved seeing the interior from that angle, as it helped quell any fears about HPR clashing with the Lariat interior.

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@RonR1959 I feel for you, I had an unexpected C3-C4 ACDF summer 2021. Best of luck in your recovery. May your discomfort ease and may you realize it was well worth it.

Btw, thank you for the photo of your hood scoop from an elevated position. Loved seeing the interior from that angle, as it helped quell any fears about HPR clashing with the Lariat interior.
I think the brown seats and HPR compliment each other. If the exterior color were a lighter color, like Cactus Gray or Area 51, or the dark gray or colors like that, then I think black would be the color of choice with the black appearance package.
Sponsored