First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Ford F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
2022 ford maverick xlt 2.0 fx4 package. I'm having issues with the radio not working randomly. Took it to the dealer they told me the there is nothing wrong with it. After I showed them the pics and the videos. Any suggestions

Ford Maverick Anyone having problems with their sound systems/screens 20231225_104027
Sponsored

YazYaz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
2022 ford maverick xlt 2.0 fx4 package. I'm having issues with the radio not working randomly. Took it to the dealer they told me the there is nothing wrong with it. After I showed them the pics and the videos. Any suggestions

20231225_104027.jpg
Did you install the latest software update?

Dmthomp32

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

20231225_104027.jpg
This has happened once to me since purchasing the Maverick in March. I turned the truck off and back on again and it was fine. And yes my software has been updated before anyone asks (sorry OP that is the default response by many).

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided

20231225_104027.jpg
Hi there! Would you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership name and location? I’d like to look into this concern on my end.  

Billy A

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KIA Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yes, My screen has not come on a few times. The radio will come on but the screen is black. It has happened 3 time over the last week. I have an appointment with Peacock Ford tomorrow. 23 Hybrid, Lariat

Sponsored

Ozarkbeard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XL CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yes, My screen has not come on a few times. The radio will come on but the screen is black.
What happens when you hit the screen button (far right radio button next to the Tuning knob)?

Also, do a reset by holding down the Power/Vol button & the Track Forward >| buttons until the Infotainment system begins to restart.

Billy A

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KIA Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Nothing when I hit the tuning button. Was not aware of the reset, I will try that this afternoon if it is still black.

PSchiefelbein

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have had my Maverick for 2 months and 5600 miles. Until today not a single problem. I had my wipers on when it sounded like one snapped hard. They continued to work fine, but at the same moment my sound system started playing a deep hum and nothing else. I turned it off and back on, but still the hum. I tried changing the source but still no go. I tried stopping and restarting the engine, but no luck. I was near the dealership so I pulled in to see if they had any ideas for a fast fix. Nope. They'd have to see it in a couple weeks. Frustrated, I left. When I got back in and started it everything was fine except for occasional snaps I first thought were stones hitting the windshield. But that, too, stopped so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. And planning to drive through the Ford lot every so often to scare it into being good.
Sponsored