Sponsored

Anyone bought the Wet Okole seat covers yet?

dp4616

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I searched a few threads and see that the Maverick is available. I have used them in the past and like them since I surf. I just want to see if anyone has them and if they can share pics. I kind of want to go full piping and see if the burnt orange color matches.
Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Nope but I will when I get my Maverick. Im sitting on 5 year old wet okoles use in a dd farm truck that im in and out of constantly. Drivers side has some wear spots but still comfy and cleanable.

OP
OP

dp4616

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can I ask which one you plan on getting? I’m about to just pull the trigger. I was trying to decide between light gray, charcoal, or navy main color and burnt orange full piping.

maggie06

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 crv 2022 oxford white maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can I ask which one you plan on getting? I’m about to just pull the trigger. I was trying to decide between light gray, charcoal, or navy main color and burnt orange full piping.
I put The black with turquoise inserts in my XL front seats. Looks great and more padding.

Came with Center console cover also.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Im probably just gonna get black or some thing with orang piping and no logo. Or maybe a Tremor logo.

Sponsored

PDM33

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have had them in two different vehicles and they are the BEST! I had them in a wrangler and a F150 and they fit perfect and we’re very durable. Especially in the wrangler when I didn’t run a top or doors for 2 years and they were exposed to the elements all the time. You won’t be disappointed

CPrevost

First Name
Cane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
I've had them in two vehicles. Light gray in my Ranger. The oil change guy got black oil all over them. A bit of spray cleaner and it came right off. Plenty durable and fit tight. No slipping. Will likely get them for my Maverick at some point. They will fade a bit over time but the fading is uniform enough that it won't be that noticeable. They also made a big comfort difference. I was surprised at that.

KCHahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently drive a 2001 Ford Range Edge 2WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looking for a set, front and rear. Big thing is, what's compatible with heated seats??
Have a local place that makes them, or at least can recover current seats. Asked about
redoing seats in Ranger a while back.

Flythesjs

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2014
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, I used their custom fit seat covers. Wet Okole seat covers are known for their quality and water-resistant properties. They offers custom-made FORD Maverick seat covers that are perfect for any Maverick model. Seat covers are made from waterproof neoprene material, making them easy to clean and durable for years to come.

Ford Maverick Anyone bought the Wet Okole seat covers yet? 20493-FORD%20MAVERICK%203187%2012-12
Sponsored

Last edited: