Sponsored

Anyone buy seat covers?

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Hey Everyone! Has anyone purchased or thought about purchasing the seat covers that Ford has online? Thoughts on them and which one you prefer. Thanks!
Sponsored

Guardian

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smartcar,Alfa Romeo Spyder,Pontiac GTO,Taurus SHO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hey Everyone! Has anyone purchased or thought about purchasing the seat covers that Ford has online? Thoughts on them and which one you prefer. Thanks!
My favorite brand is by Marathon. I've had them on both of my Expeditions and currently on my F150. I contacted them and they said as soon as they got their hand on a Maverick and did the measurements they would make seat covers available. They have a nice variety of colors,textures,..etc. Website--- marathonseatcovers.com

Last edited:

sparky52

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got the Carhartt ones from Ford using my points. They fit well but keep in mind they don't cover the sides of the seatback due to the side impact airbags. They're plenty tough made of the same materials as their clothing. Good quality. Also, pay attention to the left/right orientation.

OP
OP
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
I got the Carhartt ones from Ford using my points. They fit well but keep in mind they don't cover the sides of the seatback due to the side impact airbags. They're plenty tough made of the same materials as their clothing. Good quality. Also, pay attention to the left/right orientation.
Left/Right Orientation? I'm not sure what that is let me know please. Thanks!

sparky52

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Left/Right Orientation? I'm not sure what that is let me know please. Thanks!
I unpacked them and put them on the seats. It was a bit of a struggle. Then my wife asked me if I'd like to look at the directions. Who needs directions? It was then I realized they weren't identical. They are just a bit different (driver's vs passenger's seat). So I pulled them off and re-installed them properly. She won't let me forget that one for a while.
Sponsored