First Name
Jah.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick xlt fx4 , Honda 700 ctx mc
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I live near 17-92 and 436 . I have a area51 eco fx4 with undercover armor tonneau and avs bugflector ll . would be willing to share info with others . thinking of meet up at Lowes on 17-92 fern park by garden center . could meet up after 5/25 in afternoons . will wait for response to schedule date and time .
Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm in the Altamonte area and would definitely be up for a meet up....in about 5 months whenever mine gets built.. wouldn't mind stopping by to check them out beforehand though

landscpdesgnr

First Name
liz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 2022 Mav XLT Lux CP360 & Ford Fusion 2014
I'm off Red Bug Lake Rd near Tuskawilla. Husband has an EB Lux Velocity Blue etc. Jah, he may be able to meet up then, I'm on jury duty on-call till 2nd week of June. Did you buy from Peacock? When did you get yours?

I would love to see a hybrid when it comes in, we plan on ordering a 2023.

OP
OP
Jah.

Jah.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jah.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I initially ordered from peacock but lack of response from dealership I cancelled in July . in Sept got interested in truck again . saw one and sat in one at Mullinax Apopka . could of purchased that one but color and equipment not right for me . orlando is hot spot for maverick . so started looking at outlying ford dealers . located available truck in winter haven and put deposit down on it over phone . purchased and drove home on 10/30/21 . really like vehicle . as currently equipped under 32 k out the door .

I would order from mullinax Apopka

All4spl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah I am in longwood the sabal point area but I am also still waiting for my notification that my maverick is being built.

Sponsored

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I initially ordered from peacock but lack of response from dealership I cancelled in July . in Sept got interested in truck again . saw one and sat in one at Mullinax Apopka . could of purchased that one but color and equipment not right for me . orlando is hot spot for maverick . so started looking at outlying ford dealers . located available truck in winter haven and put deposit down on it over phone . purchased and drove home on 10/30/21 . really like vehicle . as currently equipped under 32 k out the door .

I live in Auburndale. Town over from Winter Haven. Had my truck CD to Jarrett Gordon Ford in Winter Haven from Chapman Ford on 3/25.

I drove by there every few days to a week looking to see if they had any Maverick’s. I only saw a couple and they were sold when I asked about them.

DrDan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I live near 17-92 and 436 . I have a area51 eco fx4 with undercover armor tonneau and avs bugflector ll . would be willing to share info with others . thinking of meet up at Lowes on 17-92 fern park by garden center . could meet up after 5/25 in afternoons . will wait for response to schedule date and time .
I'd be happy to join in on this sort of get together.....my Maverick came TODAY....and just drove it home. It sat down at the CSX Terminal beside the UPS terminal on the west side of OIA for 8 days before it found its way to Apopka. We live in The Springs in Longwood so that Lowe's is only 3 miles away. The Culver's across the street from it is VERY good, BTW. My office is across the street from Sabal Point, and I noticed someone above lives in Sabal.
I must say.....Mullinax Ford in Apopka is a GREAT place to buy a car/truck. They honored the sale price given NINE MONTHS ago.....and not only that....NO Dealer fees.....NO jacking up the price $5-10K because it's the current market value.....and best of all......they gave me the interest rate of Sept. 1 when I ordered the truck. Instead of the current 4% interest rate for 60 months....I got 1.9% !!!!!

VERY happy camper after reading all the horror stories from others around the country.

Dan

Ford Maverick Any interest in meet up ne orlando tempImagew7HqCO
Ford Maverick Any interest in meet up ne orlando tempImage29Z5EP
Ford Maverick Any interest in meet up ne orlando tempImageFDFtum
Ford Maverick Any interest in meet up ne orlando IMG_2302
Ford Maverick Any interest in meet up ne orlando IMG_2306

Ford Maverick Any interest in meet up ne orlando tempImagePCMEf7

Ford Maverick Any interest in meet up ne orlando tempImageKgNgKh

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jah.

Jah.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jah.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am retired so mostly available during daytime . rain this weekend/ holiday? I plan on going over to Lowe's fern park 17/92 . tomorrow at 2:30 pm. 5/26 south of garden center towards AutoZone . will hangout for about 45 minutes to see who shows up . I understand other folks have to work .

Last edited:

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Who did you end up picking your truck up from and did you have to pay a mark-up? Don't care if you did, but I've been calling all around the state and the only place I found that doesn't mark them up is Autonation Ford and I've never seen them get any in. I second Mullinax for ordering, but even they are marking up orders that people back out of. I ordered from them in October and asked if one came in could I get it as MSRP and they take my order and mark it up and they said no, they all get marked up regardless.

OP
OP
Jah.

Jah.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jah.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I bought from Jarrett Gordon ford in winter haven . got lucky $500 over msrp but learned sense then they have updated to higher markup . good luck .
Sponsored