2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

If anyone in the central Florida area wants to test drive the Maverick for a couple of days there are a few people on Turo who are renting them. I paid $200 for two days which is a lot, but at least I got to try it out to make sure I like it before mine gets built. I rented a VB XLT hybrid.

Ford Maverick Turo Rental Orlando 2022-05-21-17-55-18-615
Sponsored

landscpdesgnr

First Name
liz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 2022 Mav XLT Lux CP360 & Ford Fusion 2014
I looked in my area, Winter Park, and didn't see any Mavs though that was awhile ago. I was curious what they were getting on rates. I know someone w a Tesla S in Avalon area, making his car payment in a week, for the last yr.

OP
OP
skadizzle

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I looked in my area, Winter Park, and didn't see any Mavs though that was awhile ago. I was curious what they were getting on rates. I know someone w a Tesla S in Avalon area, making his car payment in a week, for the last yr.
Yeah. I checked a few months ago and didn't see anything and then checked a couple days ago just for the hell of it. There was one in Orlando, one in St Augustine, and one near Tampa. I was thinking about maybe doing that with mine for a bit because I'm sure there are plenty who want to try it out since it's hard to find on the lots. Three or four days a month and the car payment is paid.
Sponsored