Sponsored

Any complaints about Ron Carter Ford in Alvin,txin, TX?

Award

First Name
Melvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 jeep,90gmc
Any complaints about RON Carter Ford in Alvin,tx?
Sponsored

AntPman

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT VB
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any complaints about RON Carter Ford in Alvin,tx?
They never called me back when I asked about placing an order. If you are that side of town, McCree Ford in Dickenson was great to work with. No deposit required. They let me use my Xplan pricing and were not pushy on anything. Salesman even said if they had any on lot, they would only be charging MSRP but I don't think they have had any other than customer orders going through them.

Texpharm15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2013 Nissan Rogue
They never called me back when I asked about placing an order. If you are that side of town, McCree Ford in Dickenson was great to work with. No deposit required. They let me use my Xplan pricing and were not pushy on anything. Salesman even said if they had any on lot, they would only be charging MSRP but I don't think they have had any other than customer orders going through them.
I also have a hybrid order from Mcree Ford. No deposit required. They've been great to deal with so far.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Award

First Name
Melvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 jeep,90gmc
What time on thursday do ford emails come.

notunwell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra & Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've got one on order with them since probably Oct. last year but haven't gotten any kind of confirmation. They say it's on order but have no idea when it will come in.

notunwell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra & Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thought I would update my experience. I will never try to do business with them again. I put my original order with them no updates. Finally put an order with Planet Ford Spring which came in much sooner. Planet Ford honored the deal and then even did a free bedliner because the bed came scratched. 3months later Ron Carter called my Maverick was in. Then they added some ceramic coating charge and other additional charges. Wouldn’t give any detail on the ceramic coating. Told them it should be removed along with the other charges. They wouldn’t then called at 4pm the next day said are you going to come get your vehicle if not we’re selling it to somebody else today. Told them I could not make it today and we can talk tomorrow. Called them the next day and they had sold it after I had “on order” with them for like a year and a half.

UrbanDweller

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick, '05 Lexus ES330
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a '22 from them in December of '21. They screwed up the CVOP and blamed it on me. I will never go there again. Ordered and received my '23 elsewhere.

Hdscreens

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CT5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Inquired on a Lightning with them last month. Agreed on price but when I asked them if the price we agreed required forced add ons they never responded back to my question.

Couple weeks a different person from there contacted me but I told them I was waiting on truck month to see what rebates Ford would put out but unfortunately they didn’t put any out for the Pro trim so didn’t push them on previous question that was left pending.
Sponsored