Sponsored

Another award for the Maverick. Bronco too.

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, VB, 2.0 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Another award for the 2022 Maverick. Here is their write up found at https://carbuzz.com/features/2021-carbuzz-awards-winners-announced.

Ford Maverick Another award for the Maverick. Bronco too. 1639878112169

People’s Car: 2022 Ford Maverick
"The pickup truck segment has been redefined with the arrival of the 2022 Ford Maverick," says Jared Rosenholtz, CarBuzz Editor at Large. "With a starting price of just $19,995, a hybrid model that offers over 40 mpg in city driving, and a capable EcoBoost model with a 4,000-pound towing capacity, the Maverick has something to offer for everyone."​
This category is judged with a sliding price cap based on the average new car transaction, which skyrocketed to $45,000 in 2021. Even in its well-equipped trim levels, the Maverick falls well below that. The Ford Maverick proves that the affordable small pickup truck is here to stay. Ford's 2021 product onslaught proved successful, as the Maverick is the first of two Blue Oval models to win an award this year.​
"The first pickup truck to win the CarBuzz People's Car Award, the Maverick seems to have been purpose-built as the ideal affordable vehicle for America," Rosenholtz adds.​
Off-Road Warrior: 2021 Ford Bronco
"The 2021 Ford Bronco caps off the Blue Oval's strong showing in the 2021 CarBuzz Awards, taking home the win in the Off-Road Warrior category," says Rosenholtz. "The sales numbers speak volumes, Ford's revived off-roader is a hit. So much so, you can't even find a Bronco sitting on a dealership lot. With a removable roof and door panels, capable Goes Over Any Terrain modes, and the intimidating Sasquatch Package, the Bronco will be the envy of any off-road trail. Ford even fulfilled enthusiast's dream with an available manual transmission, featuring a crawler gear."​
"The Ford Bronco is what the Wrangler should have been when Jeep introduced it at Camp Jeep in Austria," says Gerhard Horn, Associate Editor at CarBuzz. "While the Wrangler is undeniably a great off-road tool, it's too compromised and not enough of a leap forward. Enter the Bronco, which is a thorough redesign and rethink of what that famous nomenclature means. It's practical, good-looking, desirable, and has surprisingly good road manners. All of this makes it easy to forgive the wind noise and the fact that it's nearly impossible to get your hands on one."​
Ford Maverick Another award for the Maverick. Bronco too. 921540
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
uh50

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, VB, 2.0 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
GREAT! I got TWO winners!!!! My bronco below and my HYBRID maverick is less than 100 miles away heading to my dealer.... :)
Your Bronco is a great looking truck.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

GREAT! I got TWO winners!!!! My bronco below and my HYBRID maverick is less than 100 miles away heading to my dealer.... :)

AMBbronco.jpg
Im sitting here on both forums trying to figure out which one I can afford to reserve and here we got this guy braggin about both of em😂😂😂:cry:

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Im sitting here on both forums trying to figure out which one I can afford to reserve and here we got this guy braggin about both of em😂😂😂:cry:
well...in all fairness....I do have a Lightning on order, 1st day reservation, but I think I'll get screwed due to "priority" builds....but overall....I'm pretty happy :)
Sponsored