9monthslater

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have remaIned low key, watching people react to the fairly horrible delays and such. My story is that I placed an order with the number 1 Ford dealer in the US (which was never actually placed with Ford) and then placed another order with a much smaller dealer who promptly placed the order and then I waited 10 months and got a pretty awesome lil mav. If you can be patient, you will be rewarded.
Sponsored

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am far from a person of great patience. I think most people understood the parts supply problem. They understood to a large degree the problems in the whole shipping industry. What many people did not understand was when they saw similar orders to theirs get built first more than once. I believe it may have improved when Ford said First in, First Out and started to override the antiquated allocation system. That and the last 6900 hybrids being assigned VIN's only to be moved back, and back, and finally rolled over. Those two things would try the patience of that guy in the bible named Job!!! :)

OP
OP

9monthslater

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Agreed, it is very challenging.
Sponsored