propp2531

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX-4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone else had issues with the front collision warning going off when it shouldn't? I have no had it come on 3 times. I already disabled the automatic braking and reduced the sensitivity to the lowest setting. First time it went off when I was slowing down normally coming to traffic at a stop light. I was not even close to hitting the vehicle in front or going at a fast speed. 2nd time it came on when someone moved into the lane in front of me. The Third time was driving between a vehicle on the left and parked car on the right. I am a conservative driver and obviouslly the car did not crash any of these times. I guess maybe the camera is not calibrated properly. I am glad I disabled the braking first thing. Imagine if it locked up my brakes each time this happened without my consent.
Mine goes off on the same spot every time if there is a car coming in the opposite direction. Its a hill with a slide bend in it. That's the only time it ever goes off. I disabled the braking as well. Not really sure what to do besides that.