First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Really enjoying my 9 month wait hybrid XL: drives better than some cars I've had, radio OK for me, solid feel, fit / finish decent, power OK, some brake grabbing at low speed - once bad and MPG GREAT all for $22,500 OTD!

A few questions that I know are likely answered in 3 other places here:
1) You can not keep the truck in ECO mode correct, must set each start cycle?
2) Does COPILOT 360 only make a noise / beep on cross traffic and NOT on blind spot / side issue... don't love this.
3) Can you delete radio presets?
4) In general did folks get price protection on pre 2022 orders delivered in 2022? I just paid the delta - mainly for 360.
5) I need to check the tread; have AUTO DIM mirror installs gone OK and remained working well?
6) Any real world Mav data showing a bed cover improves MPG highway?

Thanks.
Sponsored

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PriusV, Sonata PHEV, F-50 Mavrick Lariat Hybrid FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Really enjoying my 9 month wait hybrid XL: drives better than some cars I've had, radio OK for me, solid feel, fit / finish decent, power OK, some brake grabbing at low speed - once bad and MPG GREAT all for $22,500 OTD!

2) Does COPILOT 360 only make a noise / beep on cross traffic and NOT on blind spot / side issue... don't love this.
4) In general did folks get price protection on pre 2022 orders delivered in 2022? I just paid the delta - mainly for 360.
5) I need to check the tread; have AUTO DIM mirror installs gone OK and remained working well?

Thanks.
1) Yes, starts in Normal Mode and must change each time you drive.
2) Yes .... BLISS (no sound, only lit display) > suppose to be looking at outer mirror.
3) Changed or reset to your favorite stations (AM/FM/Sirius) but not deleted.
4) I paid the final sticker (which was higher than the original, so like you, yes).
5) Aftermarket add on for Auto Dim mirror or Homelink mirror.
6) Not yet. I usually keep the bed cover on.

Last edited:

XLTLUXCG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia - soon to be XLT Maverick

Thanks.
So, the blind spot monitoring only shows a light and doesnt beep? I was hoping it did lol

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PriusV, Sonata PHEV, F-50 Mavrick Lariat Hybrid FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, the blind spot monitoring only shows a light and doesnt beep? I was hoping it did lol
Correct. Orange truck-figure light comes on first when car is near, then turns Red when they are right on the rear bumper OR detected coming into the lane NEXT to you.

XLTLUXCG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia - soon to be XLT Maverick
Correct. Orange truck-figure light comes on first when car is near, then turns Red when they are right on the rear bumper OR detected coming into the lane NEXT to you.
thanks for the info!
Sponsored