First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick xlt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So far Ford is only timely when it comes to sending the 45-day I'm sorry about our supply chain issues problem email.
I also called the dealer last Friday. I wanted to add the new discount option with the spray in bedliner and cargo management system. The dealer knew nothing about the discount package. So he claims that he could not find it anywhere on his end in the ordering system. So still not scheduled and he said call back next week and we'll see if we can get that added. I did hear where people were able to add it with their dealer so curious as to how their dealer found it and mine did not. Thanks all and Merry Christmas
Sponsored

S. fisher

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 2500 HD, 15 Santa Fe, 94 XJ
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When I ordered mine I figured I would just let auto trim design do the spray in bed liner. When they give me a vin I will probably try to see if I can order the bed mat from ford. When I get the second 45 day email stating bla bla clown world supply bat flu issues I’ll just wait till February for the third one.
You have a merry Christmas as well.

CZaugg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid, 2021 Toyota Venza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If vehicle has a scheduled production date then the spray in bed liner and cargo management system can NOT be added. Only color change can be done. However, if no scheduled production date, then these items can be added. I'm not happy about that because I wanted to add these two items which means the cargo management systems is free. But because I actually have a scheduled production date no can do. However, my date keeps getting pushed back. I don't know why I can't add these items because there is plenty of time to add them. I can understand it IF my vehicle is just about ready to go into production but my vehicle is not. I have a future date which gives Ford plenty of time to add, but they won't. :(

Maverstang

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata; Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So far Ford is only timely when it comes to sending the 45-day I'm sorry about our supply chain issues problem email.
It is ironic that this cookie cutter memo is not even correct. The current problem is an excessive number of orders for the defined build plan, not supply chain shortages.

JfredTrem

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got an email today that my truck was delayed getting built.. I already have shipping confirmation.. and it got built last week..

Sponsored

joeprah

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also called the dealer last Friday. I wanted to add the new discount option with the spray in bedliner and cargo management system. The dealer knew nothing about the discount package. So he claims that he could not find it anywhere on his end in the ordering system. So still not scheduled and he said call back next week and we'll see if we can get that added. I did hear where people were able to add it with their dealer so curious as to how their dealer found it and mine did not. Thanks all and Merry Christmas
I ordered a 2023 with the spray-in liner but not the Cargo Management System . can I add the cargo system at no extra cost? mine has not been scheduled. Thanks Joe

OP
OP
Becker300

Becker300

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick xlt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered a 2023 with the spray-in liner but not the Cargo Management System . can I add the cargo system at no extra cost? mine has not been scheduled. Thanks Joe
My dealer is still trying to find out how to add the package as of today. They had to call Ford.
If not scheduled, I would delete the SIBL, and add the package. May work that way.

joeprah

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer is still trying to find out how to add the package as of today. They had to call Ford.
If not scheduled, I would delete the SIBL, and add the package. May work that way.
I would worry about it getting scheduled & missing out on the sibl I dont care that much abou the Cargo sys ..but if it is free....... I'll call the support line then see the dealer. Thanks for the suggestion.

Cheesehead

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my 45 day email last night at 11:20 PM. Part of me is picturing a lowly Ford employee sitting in an office sending these emails one at a time to all of us. Picture Bob Cratchit.

I know it is just done automatically, though!

IdahoDirtFarmer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 XLT, Eco, AWD, FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got my 45 day email last night at 11:20 PM. Part of me is picturing a lowly Ford employee sitting in an office sending these emails one at a time to all of us. Picture Bob Cratchit.

I know it is just done automatically, though!
Gotta admit, picturing that gave me a good chuckle.
Sponsored