First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid, Toyota Crown Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yesterday was day 400 since original order. Rolled over to '23 MY on 16 Sept. I begin to be hopeful and then something goes awry again. Beginning to see a lot of similar orders being picked up from late Sept '21 so maybe soon, maybe in 23, maybe never. This will/may be my 34th Ford and the wait time is longer by 10 months than the first 33 added together..........
Hybrid Lariat, Area 51, Lux Pkg, Black App Pkg, Copilot 360 Assist.
Sponsored

AlzMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey 2013
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hmmm ... I bet I can top that .... 470days and counting HERE!!!
Truck sitting at the dealer in Philly and unable to take delivery because of some air bag recall. No word from anyone regarding when any replacement parts be available.
Some members here were saying that they were told 1st Quarter of 2023. So I think I am easily going to cross the 500day mark ... I think there should be some kind of trophy or something for the longest order to delivery wait ....
Lets get a day count from other members....

OniZanza

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
490 days and waiting here. My Maverick is already built and currently being shipped to my dealer as we speak. By the time I sign paperwork it'll be 500+ days from start to finish. Anyone over 500 days yet?

OniZanza

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here is a 510 day wait on Reddit

Sponsored

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Truck sitting at the dealer in Philly and unable to take delivery because of some air bag recall. No word from anyone regarding when any replacement parts be available.
Some members here were saying that they were told 1st Quarter of 2023. So I think I am easily going to cross the 500day mark ... I think there should be some kind of trophy or something for the longest order to delivery wait ....
Wow not sure I could wait that long. 11 months was long enough for me.

Last edited:
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kia Forte, 1967-1/2 Datsun Roadster 2000
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m not too far behind you. I’m at 449 days and counting. My truck is at the dealership waiting for same frickin air bag recall. I got to go see it and drive around the parking lot to get a tease.
Ford Maverick 400 days 81451509-C33C-4AF5-B55F-B2D252A753AF

AlzMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey 2013
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got a call from dealer saying that they can order the airbag parts but ONLY for confirmed buyers. So I have to send in my documents and get preapproval for financing which will enable the dealer to put in the order for replacement parts.
Once received and recalled airbags are changed, I should be able to go and get the delivery.
I have sent the papers.
If your truck is sitting at the dealer for the airbag recall, I would recommend that you start calling the dealer and ask them to put in the order and give the dealer whatever info. or documents they need.
If luck is on my side... I might get a nice surprise this year ....

arlos10000

First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
forester xt
After about 380 days, I got the same call today regarding the air bag. Signed papers this afternoon. Hopefully we'll be rolling by the end of the week.

Zwyatt7

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Got a call from dealer saying that they can order the airbag parts but ONLY for confirmed buyers. So I have to send in my documents and get preapproval for financing which will enable the dealer to put in the order for replacement parts.
Once received and recalled airbags are changed, I should be able to go and get the delivery.
I have sent the papers.
If your truck is sitting at the dealer for the airbag recall, I would recommend that you start calling the dealer and ask them to put in the order and give the dealer whatever info. or documents they need.
If luck is on my side... I might get a nice surprise this year ....
Same this happened to me. My dealer was able to place the order for the parts which hopefully expedited the process.
Oh, and I’m at 520 days!!
June 14, 2021
Sponsored